Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm angry and tired

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★
Venting thread

I am tired and I have suppressed anger for having to live in a neighborhood that is full of constructions and construction workers who are like apes with an IQ of 80, they are stupid, noisy and violent

There are also always retards driving around on shitty motorcycles making an unbearable noise that breaks your ears and disturbs the peace of even a Buddhist monk.

Also retarded with beat-up cars from 30 years ago listening to degenerate Latin American dance music for degenerate mestizo monkeys with low intelligence

God they make me so angry, they are at the level of degeneration and stupidity than the whores on Instagram and Tik-Tok, the problem is that you see these on the street

Sometimes when I pass by a construction and I hear these monkeys screaming I imagine throwing a hand grenade so that they explode and the entire construction falls on top of these shits.

Or when I see a loud motorcycle I imagine that the driver's head explodes or that he falls and a truck steps on him or something.

I'm so fucking angry at the normie mass of shit people man

I hate living surrounded by normies too