Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm an ugly piece of shit and I know it

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★
It's hilarious when someone behaves in a way to let me know they think I'm ugly, like nigger bitch you have NO idea of the depth of my understanding of my grotesque existence, I am an ugly fat disgusting deformed shitskin piece of shit and I'd have to be legit braindead to not be 100% aware of it you faggot bitch, my dad is the most subhuman curry shitskin midget who nutted in an ugly bitch and the ultimate subhuman was born, I have severe acne and unibrow at 24, my face is rotted, my hairline is gone, my fat nose covers half of my face, I'm literally THE ugliest possible shitskin creature on the planet, there's very few ways it can get worse than this, also jfl @ muh "personality" there's no such thing as an ugly person with "good" personality, ugly people have ptsd and their soul is corrupted, all ugly people have garbage personality and if they don't it's manipulation, I'm ugly inside-out, every inch of my body is subhuman and ugly, my face, hands, feet, body hair, disgusting yellow shitskin undertone, and I fucking knew this since I was 5 years old, I've been a giga coomer since 10 because of 0 female interaction due to being an ugly goblin, but that's only fair, it'd be extremely cringe and ungodly if I WASN'T a khhv incel, a disgusting brown hairy abomination like me deserves to rot in the shadows far far away from the beautiful bright demigods walking this earth