Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an oldcel and about half of my friends / family my age are getting destroyed by life

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- half of the guys i know over 30 are broke, divorced (and is massive debt if divorced), legal problems (from dealing with women), or drug problems (heroin).

I don't blame any of them simply because their parents never had these problems. it's super obvious that in 2019 life is much harder today for anyone of working age than it was 30 years ago.

The women on the other hand are partying it up as hard as college aged women. Even if they have kids and their parents / family take care of the kids, they still find and endless supply of guys to fuck

no one seems to give a fuck about this men. in fact most of their family / friends just say something like "man up" and offer no supportive words

most of these men are white middle class although i don't doubt if they were ethnic they'd be struggle just as bad

Legal problems from dealing with women always happen. They should be weary of it.

Legal problems from dealing with women always happen. They should be weary of it.

wow, that's a great way to put it.

it seems if you expose yourself to the same women, but maybe not to different ones, does your risk increase

wow, that's a great way to put it.

it seems if you expose yourself to the same women, but maybe not to different ones, does your risk increase
Risk increases just by being exposed to other people to some degree. It increases greatly if the other person is a foid. It can only get dangerous.

Women destroy the men that's what they do, it doesn't matter if you "rent" one for a while (gf/wife) or you never had taste of female (incel) you will still be ruined and tormented in a long run either mentally (loneliness or social stigma or she is bullying you or a breakup/divorce) or physically (your wealth will be gone since she is a princess and deserve everything and after a divorce or she is abusing you since she knows she will win in court anyway) and for most men it will be both, incels too since loneliness and depression/anxiety hurt physically not just mentally.

i know and i probably have everyone beat here on this one, a few years ago i had to share my tiny studio apartment with a male relative because his wife decided she couldn't stand to be around him and literally just kicked him out of the house indefinitely.

i really owed him one from before, so i let him crash at my place and somehow we ended up sleeping in the same fucking bed for almost 3 months until his wife decided to take him back so they could limp through their excuse of a marriage for a few more years until they finally decided to divorce.

i remember going through this kickstarted my first serious depressive episode that i couldn't just quickly recover from, i felt so completely hopeless for ages after seeing how hard this guy got destroyed when he was x100 times more high status and social than me. the only saving grace is that pretty much everyone agreed that the woman was a piece of shit, except for the guy who was too bluepilled to badmouth her in any way because he 'still loved her'.

Women are bad people. What more needs to be said?

i know and i probably have everyone beat here on this one, a few years ago i had to share my tiny studio apartment with a male relative because his wife decided she couldn't stand to be around him and literally just kicked him out of the house indefinitely.

i really owed him one from before, so i let him crash at my place and somehow we ended up sleeping in the same fucking bed for almost 3 months until his wife decided to take him back so they could limp through their excuse of a marriage for a few more years until they finally decided to divorce.

i remember going through this kickstarted my first serious depressive episode that i couldn't just quickly recover from, i felt so completely hopeless for ages after seeing how hard this guy got destroyed when he was x100 times more high status and social than me. the only saving grace is that pretty much everyone agreed that the woman was a piece of shit, except for the guy who was too bluepilled to badmouth her in any way because he 'still loved her'.

at the next family meetup iim thinking of just going nuclear and call out any relationships where i predict the women will fuck the guy over because she's openly treating the guy like shit

it will get me hated short term but won't make fuck all difference in the long run because none of these modern relationships last more than a few years

at the next family meetup iim thinking of just going nuclear and call out any relationships where i predict the women will fuck the guy over because she's openly treating the guy like shit

it will get me hated short term but won't make fuck all difference in the long run because none of these modern relationships last more than a few years

it's nice to not give a fuck anymore, especially when you don't feel like you owe anyone anything, it's just acting natural at that point

it's nice to not give a fuck anymore, especially when you don't feel like you owe anyone anything, it's just acting natural at that point

I hate the situations where the guys's wife / gf is acting like a cunt to him in front of everyone and I'm supposed to pretend he's lucky.

The women on the other hand are partying it up as hard as college aged women. Even if they have kids and their parents / family take care of the kids, they still find and endless supply of guys to fuck
this is so infuriating tbh. i have 2 former stacy cousins, both were married for less than 20 months, one a single mom.
and they still party and go to clubs every damn weekend... with 40 & 34.
the single mom doesn't care about her daughter one bit, because she lives with my grandma to not pay rent. so my grandma does everything.
she never did the laundry in her live, never cooked, never cleaned, never gave a shit in general.

incel living with his mom early twenties = over. jUsT mOvE oUt bRo
forty year old divorced single mom living with grandma = endless supply of dick.

now my grandma has cancer, but the whore cousin still doesn't help one bit in the house and rather watches a terminally ill woman use her last strenght to clean. if you think this wasn't bad enough, think again. she constantly talks about how she can't deal with "all this" and how disgusting she thinks caring of my grandma is, despite not doing a s i n g l e damn thing she still has the audacity to complain.

there is no human I despise more than her tbh.
this is the female life boyos. "the wall" is gigacope.

Last edited:
this is so infuriating tbh. i have 2 former stacy cousins, both were married for less than 20 months, one a single mom.
the single mom doesn't care about her daughter one bit, because she lives with my grandma to not pay rent. so my grandma does everything.
she never did the laundry in her live, never cooked, never cleaned, never gave a shit in general.

forty year old divorced single mom living with grandma = endless supply of dick.

now my grandma has cancer, but the whore cousin still doesn't help one bit in the house and rather watches a terminally ill woman use her last strenght to clean. if you think this wasn't bad enough, think again. she constantly talks about how she can't deal with "all this" and how disgusting she thinks caring of my grandma is, despite not doing a s i n g l e damn thing she still has the audacity to complain.

holy shit, 40 years old and still going out. that's like professional boxing at age 60.

i have some relatives like the above but not nearly as bad.i get the urge to white knight and think "i could raise their kids better than them" but then stop myself and wish death on them all.

Giga ragefuel. Those two sluts deserve some Muslim treatment.
Women are

see. I'd call it benefits of being an incel. they have to deal with such bullshits now.