Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm an incel, JUST LIKE YOU!

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

hello everyone, 6'1 algerian incel here. how are you doing today? another day of hating women, am i right? yup, totally involuntary celibate. can't get women, just like you.

If it's over for him then....

Says the 5’4 “incel”
I bet you are slaying you tallfag

Hello bro, I feel you, despite being a 7/10 with 6'2 and a 7 inches cock, women still reject me because I'm poor and have no status in Algeria.

It''s LMS, over if you can't betabuxx a crackhead single mom

Chad worship thread.

he has 100% subhuman looks that an incel has yep JFL

why do you LARP?
as i explained thousands of times before. Algeria is normie central. 99% of the population never explored the internet past shit like TikTok or IG. the chances of me being here if i was LARPing are literally 0.

as i explained thousands of times before. Algeria is normie central. 99% of the population never explored the internet past shit like TikTok or IG. the chances of me being here if i was LARPing are literally 0.
okay fakecel, go outside

Tik tokmaxx and get a haram of Algerian JBs

View attachment 549365

hello everyone, 6'1 algerian incel here. how are you doing today? another day of hating women, am i right? yup, totally involuntary celibate. can't get women, just like you.
What's your point? He looks like an incel
okay fakecel, go outside
You need to fuck off
The pic you posted of him shows he's ugly af
if anything
He literally looks like a shitskinned version of saint ER

Anyone who thinks that's "chad" or whatever needs a brain transplant immediately

Last edited:

You need to fuck off
if anything

Anyone who thinks that's "chad" or whatever needs a brain transplant immediately
Pls tell me you’re joking….please.

I feel like we should post our profiles here or at least our jaws so that we could know who's a larper.

You need to stop being obsessed with JBW. Im a shitskin living in america and the chads among us slay here.
Lol yea yea yeah
As if an african american can compare to a real ethnic

Ok, how is he chad?

Ethnic and ugly
All I see are fucked up eyes, shitskin and nigger lips
The fact that you’re asking me that proves that you aren’t blackpilled.

You need to fuck off
if anything

This

OP has to realize if only 0/10 deformed ogres were allowed on this site only a few people would remain.
There is also no such thing as volcel. If someone for whatever reason never had a gf and in their 20s it's already over for them.

The fact that you’re asking me that proves that you aren’t blackpilled.
I'm way more likely to ever accomplish real change that will benefit men worldwide and I'm way more likely to go ER if I fail

I'm a milliom times more mentally strong and resilient-minded than your pussy ass and a way more valuable member to the community

Literally no one gives a shit how much uglier you 'perceive' you are, if you're a pussy cuck useless faggot who isn't willing to die for men's rights

This is not a liberal victim competition, fuck off

Last edited:
I'm way more likely to ever accomplish real change that will benefit men worldwide and I'm way more likely to go ER if I fail

I'm a milliom times more mentally strong and resilient-minded than your pussy ass and a way more valuable member to the community

Literally no one gives a shit how much uglier you 'perceive' you are, if you're a pussy cuck useless faggot who isn't willing to die for men's rights

This is not a liberal victim competition show, fuck off
Look, I know that you’re based, but listen to me. Most people would consider that guy as attractive. He could slay anywhere.

Not incel by moor standards. You may fuck off my forum.