Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm an evil man and I love it

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
I'm a 21 yo german and I do my apprenticeship as a salesman in a warehouse where we sell used mashines or new equipments with small damages for the household for half the prize. I have the permission to sell products and even adjust the price of the [UWSL]household appliance if it's in a really bad shape. A lot of young student couples visit our shop because they have to renovate their new home with cheap equipments because they can't afford brand new products. My collegues often reduce the prize so they can get rid of the ware more quickly. Me in coparision I have no grace. Stacys and chads have to pay the full prize whenever they approach me. I'm more gracious with grandpas and sub5's. We have a strict rule in our group: The customer must stay to the same seller so they can't trick us behind our back, which means everyone who comes to me is fucked up. Regular customers are angry at me and I even got cursed multiple times but I don't give a fuck. They either buy it or they have to leave this place:feelsthink::feelscomfy:[/UWSL]

Laskah

i dont really know what i just read

damn this is evil af, i can picture this happening

based if true

you are the devil son and you need help immediately

lmao giga based :feelskek:

yeah, my English is really bad I'm sorry.
don't worry, nigga's just retarded. i understood it perfectly.

good, those couples that get to play husband and wife at such an early age are unbearable

Not sure if evil or just shitty business strategy.

I just got dyslexia jfl

good, those couples that get to play husband and wife at such an early age are unbearable

Not sure if evil or just shitty business strategy.
oh shit yeah who will pay the fuel for the Ferrari the owner is driving. How stupid of me.

Sorry for the mentioning turbo idk how to undo this

Attachments

• my goddness what an idea.jpg
    my goddness what an idea.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
True evil is leeching off your parents whilst being abusive as much as possible to them and making them answer all your uber eats deliveries PEPELAUGH

Lol, good hussle.

amazing.

remember to cut your incel bros a bigger discount :feelsYall:

you're german, it's in your blood lol

Schlimmer als Hitler…