Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an emotional parasite

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
I have realized this recently. I'm incapable of feeling anything on my own, be it joy, sadness or anger. I have to annoy, anger or make others happy to feel joy and happiness till the high wares off and I have to do it all over.

57250.jpg

I have realized this recently. I'm incapable of feeling anything on my own, be it joy, sadness or anger. I have to annoy, anger or make others happy to feel joy and happiness till the high wares off and I have to do it all over.
Thats called abandonment issues and derives from not being loved or from being shunned alot as a kid, I have it too, But ive just learned to suffer in silence as no one gives a shit about me irl.

Anyway, Im here for you brocel :feelsaww:

Thats called abandonment issues and derives from not being loved or from being shunned alot as a kid, I have it too, But ive just learned to suffer in silence as no one gives a shit about me irl.
Possible, why not strike out online as I do?

idk I'm the opposite others make me feel nothing

omg imagine an emo parasite

it like takes over an ant or sth and makes it walk into target and cut itself while wailing thesummerends by americanfootball

Yeah, having to experience emotions by proxy is horrible. It gate-keeps me from truly fulfilling relationships in life

Don’t worry brocel, you’re not suffering alone