Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m an asshole

Mental Maoricel

Mental Maoricel

Waiting for info.
-
I can be an asshole. Not just to foids but to fellow bros.

I’m not sure why I do it. I find buttons to push and I push them.

Irl, I can’t do it, I’m the peacekeeper, I like everyone to be happy.. plus they’d probably beat the shit out of me because I’m as small as a goats dick. But, over text, phone, online I am an absolute ass. It’s not that I want to hurt anyone, I don’t even know what I want. Maybe it’s a reaction, get them to fight back, maybe it is for them to feel as crap as I do? Inevitably I drive people away. I push too many buttons and come across as that weird, creepy fuck who causes trouble.

I can’t really blame them. I think the same.

Sounds like a cluster B personality disorder honestly.

Maybe u just need a good whooping, never been in a fight?

H
Sounds like a cluster B personality disorder honestly.
Hmm. I just looked those up. I’m don’t like admiration so not narcissistic personality disorder, not very theatrical so not histrionic (though maybe). Perhaps just straight ‘antisocial personality disorder’

Maybe u just need a good whooping, never been in a fight?
:dab: That could be it. I’ve been in a few, never really won though as I’m small, but used to love to fight regardless of the outcome. The adrenaline seems to block out the pain. Can be humbling too

Perhaps just straight ‘antisocial personality disorder’
If you have recurring suicidal thoughts then I'm banking on borderline personality disorder.

If you have recurring suicidal thoughts then I'm banking on borderline personality disorder.
I know someone with that though and they have periods of feeling super hyper and happy. That doesn’t happen with me

I can be an asshole. Not just to foids but to fellow bros.

I’m not sure why I do it. I find buttons to push and I push them.

Irl, I can’t do it, I’m the peacekeeper, I like everyone to be happy
Definition of the internet tough guy.

Irl, I can’t do it, I’m the peacekeeper, I like everyone to be happy.
The only way you can truly make foids and normies happy is to rope as a public spectacle