Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm an aroace gay incel and have no idea why

The ace and aro thing is more tarded than even the troon bullshit

why would he tell reddit he's an incel? they don't even know what that means
it's like calling yourself a nigger when you're black

How the fuck can you be aromantic, asexual and gay? And how can you be an incel if you dont feel any romantic or sexual attraction? Fucking fags man

The lgbtiafgh+ label gore is out of control. Guy's just a faggot.

How can an asexual be incel? An asexual is volcel by definition. Fucking nonsense.

No one cares about faggots getting rejected. They already wont have kids anyway

>aroace
stopped reading there
Dee

Fags can be incel. If you're truly ugly no one will desire you. Not man or woman. There's a reason tranny suicide rates are high.

Fags can be incel. If you're truly ugly no one will desire you. Not man or woman. There's a reason tranny suicide rates are high.
Yes, but they have also embraced feminism by trying to gain a woman's dating privileges by posing as a woman.

These cowardly traitors to menhood deserve to break up and commit suicide.

The ace and aro thing is more tarded than even the troon bullshit
This clearly an establishment trick via academia to cause endless social strife to prevent the masses from ever getting together and taking collective action... and I am glad because normies deserve everything the jewish agenda had to offer, I hope all sex havers kids are mutilated and drowned in hormones before killing themselves.

Yes, but they have also embraced feminism by trying to gain a woman's dating privileges by posing as a woman.

These cowardly traitors to menhood deserve to break up and commit suicide.