Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im an alchoolic and drug addict

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
This is it
The decade is coming to an end and what do i have to show for it? I finnished high school in 2010. Dropped out of college in 2012 and since then my life has been a constant shift between ldar and dead end minimum wage jobs.
In these last two years i developed an alchool and drug addiction. The alchool addiction is definitively more severe as i cant go on a week without getting absolutely plastered at least twice days. Drugs are more of a low-key craving (mostly towards cocaine and some other stimulants) but its a noticeable presence nonetheless.

In the beggining of the decade i actually tried to gymmaxx, read becone self-reliant but it all went down the drain the moment i became bald. There are no words to describe how brutal the consequences were.

So this is it... im ldaring but soon will have to find another soul crushing job and repeat the cycle until im dead.
I used to have a cope related to drawing but i no longer have motivation nor the skills/wits to push it forward so now the only cope that keeps me alive are long, aimless roadtrips while high on coke. I cant do those often but looking forward to them its definitively what keeps me alive.

Have a good new decade buddy boyos.

Its been really tough

Which drug other than alcohol ?

This is why I don't do drugs / drink alcohol.
I don't want to become an addict..
If something's going to be my downfall, I want to be in control of it.

Which drug other than alcohol ?

Usually cocaine
I can't do it very often because it's expensive and I'm a NEET... Wich is a good thing because that way it prevents the addiction to degenerate even further

I am sorry my man. We just weren't meant for this life. Only eternal peace awaits us at some point. Stay strong until then.

eat shrooms
This is why I don't do drugs / drink alcohol.
I don't want to become an addict..
If something's going to be my downfall, I want to be in control of it.
eat truffles retard

That sounds fucking horrible and similar to the path I am heading

Balding is so rage fuel. Its so fucking brutal.

Having a university degree doesn't always mean success anyway, I have a degree that was quite useless in the job market however I don't need to pay the money back.