Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m always right

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m always right and never wrong

I’m always wrong and never right, right ? Wrong.

You said video games were for Chads, clearly you are wrong sometimes
Vinnie hacker and Henry Cavill both game while plowing through gamercel’s oneitis. Why can’t gamers admit even chads play vidya
@CircumcisedClown

Does jelqmaxxing work

I'm usually correct since i'm The Wisest Sloth

>gaming is normie trait

Least narcissistic .is user

Least narcissistic .is user
Ntfags on here are 100x more narcissistic than I am fuck off dude. I’ve had so many “incels” on discord do heinous shit to me they deserve to die alone and I hope they die alone & painfully.

It brings me joy some of these “incels” who are awful people and would shit on you btw 100%. That they’re going to die alone you can’t just back Incels because they’re incel.

We’re not a monolith dude one fucking stupid thing in common means nothing

Ntfags on here are 100x more narcissistic than I am fuck off dude. I’ve had so many “incels” on discord do heinous shit to me they deserve to die alone and I hope they die alone & painfully.

It brings me joy some of these “incels” who are awful people and would shit on you btw 100%. That they’re going to die alone you can’t just back Incels because they’re incel.

We’re not a monolith dude one fucking stupid thing in common means nothing
The statement "Im always right" in itself is extremely narcissistic

I’ve rarely met a non gamer. The entire football team had a discord server where they used to do gaming nights
Just because normies also do it doesn't make it normie trait. Video games used to be a thing just for incels but then it got popular for everyone same with anime, manga, comics btw but if you use those cope as a normie that doesn't make u incel and vice versa. Heck even looksmaxxing used to be incel thing but u can't say looksmaxxing is a normie trait for that.

Vinnie hacker and Henry Cavill both game while plowing through gamercel’s oneitis. Why can’t gamers admit even chads play vidya
@CircumcisedClown
Achievement Hunter Chad GIF by Rooster Teeth

Chad’s can do anything and be Chad. Chad is about appearance. Nothing else. I made a post on this, but I won’t bother linking it.

National Football League GIF by Seattle Seahawks

DK Metcalf paints his nails. You, and everyone else, would never say shit to him about it. Women don’t give a single fuck that he does it.

Masculinity is not behavior. Masculinity is bone structure.

I’m always right even if I’m wrong