Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m always pissed off at everything

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Everyday I’m mad at the world and there’s nothing I can do about it. Im constantly being rejected by literally everyone (including most of the outcast failed normies) no one agrees with me so I’m constantly arguing with braindead retards. It’s really fucking hard for me to get a good job because I have anxiety and social issues so all I can do is be a NEET. I want to get revenge on this clown world but I don’t know how I would do it. I also always got into fights back when I was in high school and I was always the once that got into trouble. My only ways to cope are to LDAR, play video games, and browse this fourm. I hope everyone that ever made me mad gets lynched.

Last edited:
You also cope by being here don't forget

appropriate signature

OP, your AVI and sig are literally asking for it from FBIcels ngl lol.

Now this post too

OP, your AVI and sig are literally asking for it from FBIcels ngl lol.

Now this post too
There’s literally no way for me to go ER. 1. I don’t have a drivers license. 2. I don’t have any weapons. And 3. My parents would never let me get any weapons

Also fuck the FBIcels tbh

I get those moods a lot, and it's usually do to sensory overload. My anxiety gets the best of me and the littlest things can make me go off. Lights too bright? Fuck everything. Fly buzzing? I wanna end it all for real. You get the point, These moods don't come too often, but I relate to you. I'm just like 'fuck the world'

I want to get revenge on this clown world but I don’t know how I would do it.
17549.jpg

Go er on gta 5

I feel like I'm becoming stoic