Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm always just an option." Roastie realizes that she's Chad's booty call but too ugly for commitment (by CHAD)

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
You're not entitled to Chad, sweaty.

No guy I’m into ever wants to fully commit to me.

Guy I'm into = chad

Lower your standards sweetheart.

I'm entitled to Chad only for myself :soy: teehee

Wow maybe because she comes off as so desperate it's a MASSIVE turn off and RED FLAG. I know that when girls approach me and are nervous, I know that they don't have anything going for them.

Seriously, this entitlement is scary. The reason you're not getting commitment is because you call men "moids".

I will turn you into scrap metal for @Pumkin's brain to run on

I'll shred you to pieces...

My advice to her:

Oh, sweet summer child, you're not entitled to Chad's commitment. Men don't want to commit to you because of your arrogant, entitled personality. Dis why u always just an option, sweaty. P.S. Take more showers.

I genuinely think I’m an amazing person with so much to offer

I can't comprehend how someone can say that and actually believe it.

lol "i keep fucking guys and having relationships but none want to be my lifetime partner such a blow to my self esteem." incels can't even get pumped and dumped but were told to be confident yet women get SUCH A BLOW TO THEIR CONFIDENCE because guys aren't willing to marry them after a relationship. normies=gaslighters

Lmao can someone actually go tell this cunt that she's not fucking special.

A literal fucking hamster in a wheel, chasing chads but never realizing that she's shooting too high for her own good.

When will foids learn

"I genuinely think I'm an amazing person with so much to offer"

She actually writes this?! JFL @ the level of arrogance and delusion. Any man who wrote that would have his post featured on r/niceguys with a whole army of cucked Reddit retards bashing him and saying he deserves to be alone forever. But no one is allowed to criticize her, because womyn can do no wrong in this neo-fascist gynocracy.

she didnt update her Personality_Detector™ yet

Anybody tell her to try taking a shower? Work on her personality? Get a hobby? Don't have such high standards?

So many blackpills in this thread. Sorry sweeties, you're not entitled to Chad. Try dating your looksmatch.

So many blackpills in this thread. Sorry sweeties, you're not entitled to Chad. Try dating your looksmatch.

Quality guy... these guys are pumping and dumping their asses left and right, doesn't seem high quality to me. Ah, of course, it wouldn't be PC to say attractive guy, so they have to mask it with this quality bullshit talk to make it seem more virtuous.

Quality guy... these guys are pumping and dumping their asses left and right, doesn't seem high quality to me. Ah, of course, it wouldn't be PC to say attractive guy, so they have to mask it with this quality bullshit talk to make it seem more virtuous.

It's all a meme. It's funny how they twist their words to make them look like a victim but all it takes are simple pictures of them and their previous BFs/hookups to confirm everything we already know.

I was surprised to discover that a subreddit called r/nicegirls actually exists. I'm sure it'll be banned soon for claiming that womyn have flaws and are not perfect qweenz.

she should consider herself lucky that chad even fucks her

Wow maybe because she comes off as so desperate it's a MASSIVE turn off and RED FLAG. I know that when girls approach me and are nervous, I know that they don't have anything going for them.

Seriously, this entitlement is scary. The reason you're not getting commitment is because you call men "moids".

Girls approach you???? WHY are you here??

Lifefuel tag please. Nice, i like to see them suffer like this.

OMG, the entitlement here is like actually scary, I'm legit shaking right now, there is actually women living amongst us who think like this? Terrifying really.

Firstly sweety you like really need to be less entitled, then take a shower and get a haircut, after this lower your standards and watch movies with strong male protagonists and remember sweety.

You are not entitled to anything.

Fucking ugly whores

:lul::lul::lul:

Her looksmatch is currently posting here but she can't find a guy to commit to her :lul:

Stricter borders? Like gigachad only?
OMG, the entitlement here is like actually scary, I'm legit shaking right now, there is actually women living amongst us who think like this? Terrifying really.

Firstly sweety you like really need to be less entitled, then take a shower and get a haircut, after this lower your standards and watch movies with strong male protagonists and remember sweety.

You are not entitled to anything.
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Last edited:
How can rosties be so low iq. Of course they're easily replaceable to chads.