Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm always impressed by the number of people in this world who want to believe

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f0h9ot/worried_i_might_be_considered_an_incel/?sort=new

All they want most is to believe
They deny the whole world just to believe, I wonder if a weak animal seeks to believe that in nature we choose when natural selection selects us

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Caging so fucking hard at those copers, they're clearly incels just not blackpilled, yet.

Bluepilled copers

They live in delusions because their deity the foid cannot be blamed. Bunch of idiots, if they have it so good why they waste their time with us. I can bet that all of them are virgins. "i had few online girlfriends" give me a break.

"The only way to be an incel is to label yourself as one"
Funny GIF

They live in delusions because their deity the foid cannot be blamed. Bunch of idiots, if they have it so good why they waste their time with us. I can bet that all of them are virgins. "i had few online girlfriends" give me a break.
Do they think that something will change by pretending they are not incels? Do they think someone will be attracted to them because of this?

Do they think that something will change by pretending they are not incels? Do they think someone will be attracted to them because of this?
They get pat on the back from reddit trannies and landwhales. If those cucks approached those same landwhales irl, blackpill would kick them hard.

Why does one of those guys have 5'10 1/2 as his flair? Does he think he's proving the heightpill wrong or something? He's literally average

Just fake it till you make it bro!

according to those dumbfucks I'm not even an incel