Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Already Dead

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
I'm an oldcel wizardcel shortcel dicklet with a borderline micropenis in my mid-30s. Non-NT, NEET, forced to be an effective Hikikomori.

I have no hope of a bettER life. Can't get a good paying job or any job.

I'm just waiting to die at this point but I'm stuck living until I can buy nembutal and rope. I'll have to pay about $800-$1000 just to kill myself and risk getting scammed.

I'll probably try to get a Russian visa then enlist with the Russian army. I'm suicidal, been effectively homeless for years paying hotels, and I hate how the West effectively forced me into Inceldom.

They'll give hormones to troons but deny a guy like me HGH to become taller and HGH+Testosterone to get a bigger dick!

Foids can easily get hired at special events or even better, stay home and earn $100,000 on OnlyFans or Chaturbate.

And all the other tERrible inequality.

I hate my life! I'm already dead! I'm already dead but I am stuck being alive in my hell of a life!

Rotting away in extreme loneliness and poverty and inceldom.

My life is spent buying food and paying people for shelter. I'm making people and businesses rich, while I rot.

I'm contributing to their fortune while prolonging my misERable life. ThERe is no future for me except rope.

There's no cope. There's no real hope left for someone like me. All that's left is the ultimate blackpill and to just rope.

I don't see any reason to live. Between now and when I am in the right place to order nembutal, if my life doesn't turn around, I'll finally rope and get some peace and leave this cruel world.

Last edited:
Are you European?
I'm American and European. Left AmERica. I'm not a refugee or migrant so zERo help in the EU.
You're a dumbass.
No, I can't get a job anywhere or get help. I am stuck living in hostels now because hotels are too expensive. I have zERo hope. I have absolutely nothing. It's either I rope or do some that I don't need to compete to get and maybe I die anyway. I'll never get a job if I must compete for it, I'll never have a home, and I'll never have a girlfriend.

Left AmERica.
Why would you compromise your well-being by moving somewhere without security?

I'm American and European. Left AmERica. I'm not a refugee or migrant so zERo help in the EU.

No, I can't get a job anywhere or get help. I am stuck living in hostels now because hotels are too expensive. I have zERo hope. I have absolutely nothing. It's either I rope or do some that I don't need to compete to get and maybe I die anyway. I'll never get a job if I must compete for it, I'll never have a home, and I'll never have a girlfriend.
You ought to have stayed in America and accrued the resources necessary for a thought-out, procedural move. What makes you think you have to compete for a job? The job market here in the States isn't nearly as competitive as idiots like DBDR believe.

Why would you compromise your well-being by moving somewhere without security?
I had no security in America. I was also homeless.
You ought to have stayed in America and accrued the resources necessary for a thought-out, procedural move. What makes you think you have to compete for a job? The job market here in the States isn't nearly as competitive as idiots like DBDR believe.
It always was for me. I have never been able to get a job no matter what it was or anything that I applied to get. Now, most jobs that I could get wouldn't even cover rent in America and I don't drive. Couldn't afford a car even if I wanted one. And I'm Incel. No point in being a betabuxx wagecuck for absolutely nothing and getting nowhERe Iife.

I had no security in America. I was also homeless.
Then what influenced you to move to Europe? The promise of glamor? The wish to let go of the past and prosper within an unseeable future? I'm astonished you made it so far given your utter lack of self-awareness and good fortune. It's a wonder that you even discovered the means to cross the Atlantic; had you the funds to do so, perhaps a car would have been a smarter investment.

No point in being a betabuxx wagecuck for absolutely nothing and getting nowhERe Iife.
In that case, suicide is the best option for you. A deficit of will and determination is only going to exacerbate your misery.

Now, most jobs that I could get wouldn't even cover rent in America and I don't drive.
I can do it. I work a basic job that pays relatively low. Work in a factory or a warehouse.

Most of us are already dead. We are just rotting corpse waiting to be disposed of.

No, cars are a liability and a negative investment. I always hated driving.
I guess you never adapted to the spontaneous flux of modernity. You need a car to live in society efficiently. You're head's twisted around.

I guess you never adapted to the spontaneous flux of modernity. You need a car to live in society efficiently. You're head's twisted around.
No, cars aren't needed in most countries. A car is expensive, requires insurance, taxes, and gasoline. Unless it's free and all the taxes are waived, it's too expensive for most people.

it's too expensive for most people.
Wrong. Everyone has a car. Cut the bullshit out. If you don't want to work and would rather leech off social services, fine; but don't label your incompetence and laziness as a societal blunder.

Wrong. Everyone has a car. Cut the bullshit out. If you don't want to work and would rather leech off social services, fine; but don't label your incompetence and laziness as a societal blunder.
I don't have a car because everything is within walking distance, would be a burden for a wageslaving job

I don't have a car because everything is within walking distance, would be a burden for a wageslaving job
If you don't have a job but don't need one to survive, then sure, you don't need a car. Idol of the Cave.

No, only America really has a car culture. Cars should only be optionable, not mandatory. If something is mandatory then it should be free or almost no cost.

No, only America really has a car culture. Cars should only be optionable, not mandatory. If something is mandatory then it should be free or almost no cost.
That's not happening. Geez, are you going through with a plan or will you continue puling here all day?

Stop talking shit, you damn Gray, it's to show empathy for a Brocel, not to encourage more brutality.And by the way, a car is a bigger investment than a plane ticket or a boat, not to mention the quarterly, weekly, yearly, daily taxes, etc... IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A COMPARISON

Stop talking shit, you damn Gray, it's to show empathy for a Brocel, not to encourage more brutality.And by the way, a car is a bigger investment than a plane ticket or a boat, not to mention the quarterly, weekly, yearly, daily taxes, etc... IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A COMPARISON
A car isn't a bigger investment than moving abroad, which is what he did impetuously.

@Beggar GrAY! How about you explain how someone without any home in the Jewnited States of America, no address, no savings, no help, and never been able to get any job is supposed to actually live in America? There's zERo hope for a permanent Incel like me who gets rejected for absolutely evERything.

No, I always hated life in AmERica. I planned it for a long time.
You never explained how you actually migrated to Europe or how you've survived there thus far.

@Beggar GrAY! How about you explain how someone without any home in the Jewnited States of America, no address, no savings, no help, and never been able to get any job is supposed to actually live in America? There's zERo hope for a permanent Incel like me who gets rejected for absolutely evERything.
Live off of charity donations at food banks. Sleep wherever you can and hitch rides however you can (I believe in free public transport but democratic capitalists hate helping the poor). You start by finding a job through Indeed. Attending an Amazon hiring event or any warehouse hiring event hosted by some company. Then save enough money for a cheap, used car. After that, live in the car and travel. Save more money. Rent an efficiency apartment.

Live off of charity donations at food banks. Sleep wherever you can and hitch rides however you can (I believe in free public transport but democratic capitalists hate helping the poor). You start by finding a job through Indeed. Attending an Amazon hiring event or any warehouse hiring event hosted by some company. Then save enough money for a cheap, used car. After that, live in the car and travel. Save more money. Rent an efficiency apartment.
Wagecuck for nothing while paying to live an absolute substandard subhuman life in a country where I am litERally less than a dog? Sounds like the typical BoomER mindset... :feelsclown:

What a hard life brocel. I really feel sorry for you. Apparently I'm on the same path as you, and soon my life will be over. I'm trying to take the whitepill as a desperate tactic to save myself from the rope but I don't know if it will work. I hope it all ends soon for you brocel. I wish you the best in the afterlife.

Wagecuck for nothing while paying to live an absolute substandard subhuman life in a country where I am litERally less than a dog? Sounds like the typical BoomER mindset... :feelsclown:
SORRY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park

What a hard life brocel. I really feel sorry for you. Apparently I'm on the same path as you, and soon my life will be over. I'm trying to take the whitepill as a desperate tactic to save myself from the rope but I don't know if it will work. I hope it all ends soon for you brocel. I wish you the best in the afterlife.
Thanks. That's my plan. Rope is my endgame and my end at this point. I'm alive waiting to rope. I have no cope. There is no real hope. There is really only rope. If I win and my life changes then that's a miracle. Not happening though, my life is very much ovER.

No, I always hated life in AmERica. I planned it for a long time.

The West is really rubbish, although Europe isn't very nice either. Asia isn't that great either, I think the whole shit is spread out.