Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm almost 19 and I've literally never spoken to a foid for more than thirty seconds.

Strong first post OP, it's quite literally over for you.
You don't have a mother or something? Lol.

Brutal ngl

What about high school?

Try getting a foid before you turn 20, because that's when it's truly over. Unless you're a truecel then there's no hope, fuck it.

welcome.Because it never began

nope.

I have absolutely no clue how to go about that. Dont think im a truecel though
If you go college or something, try joining clubs. Just get a big social circle while you still can.

If you go college or something, try joining clubs. Just get a big social circle while you still can.

I'm on a sports team and have like 25 male friends. I think im just autistic

Good, talking to women is pointless.

I'm on a sports team and have like 25 male friends. I think im just autistic
On a sports team??? Usually inceldom is correlated with being non athletic. What sport do you play?
autist don't have 25 friends. try more like 0. 2-3 max.
Maybe they're all autists or on the spectrum....but yeah, usually you have to be a hyper NT normie to have that many friends

How's that possible?
Ootsie muute suomalaine?

Tbh. I too haven't had a conversation with foids for years.

On a sports team??? Usually inceldom is correlated with being non athletic. What sport do you play?
Not true I play bball, can throw down some nasty dunks too.

cross country and track. 1500m

Maybe they're all autists or on the spectrum....but yeah, usually you have to be a hyper NT normie to have that many friends

nah i was a little shy at the beginning so i was mostly just a reserved funny guy. now that im coming out of my shell more my aspergers is beginning to show

didn't mean to include that in the quote blocks. but yeah thats the answer to your question midwestcel

I'm also 19 but got brutally rejected by every oneitis i had.Also suck in every sport

Same. I've never had any social interactions.

Welcome to .co btw you can never leave

still better than having to deal with females as an incel

It only gets worse. Trust me

If ur ugly talking to foids is a waste of time. They are braindead animals

Consider yourself lucky, I hate talking to foids.

Yeah, tbh I never had a deep conversation with a foid ...
I've never met one that's actually intelligent and interesting either. No, getting good grades does not make you intelligent.

I've never met one that's actually intelligent and interesting either. No, getting good grades does not make you intelligent.
you nailed it. same ...

Doesn't matter, either way. I've spoken to foids for up to a couple hours. They like me until they see my fucking face.

mogs me bcs 30 seconds of foid speak

Doesn't matter, either way. I've spoken to foids for up to a couple hours. They like me until they see my fucking face.

My voice is deep and emotionless and foids tell me it gets them wet but as soon as they see me
It's Over

Tbh, if you didn’t ascend in high school you probably never will ngl