Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm all alone at work

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Why is this happening? It's been almost 4 hrs now and i'm all alone. I don't understand where everyone is. It's not a day off today. I'm currently at break and i'm obviously taking a longer break since i'm alone. I feel like everyone has went to an event without telling me. We're usually 5.

Has the company closed down over night?

Probably partying somewhere. Then they say you weren't doing your job

track them down

Boss probably died or something. He's almost 90. They probably haven't contacted me about it.

Why is this happening? It's been almost 4 hrs now and i'm all alone. I don't understand where everyone is. It's not a day off today. I'm currently at break and i'm obviously taking a longer break since i'm alone. I feel like everyone has went to an event without telling me. We're usually 5.

Has the company closed down over night?

Sounds comfy ngl.
If you could see the state of this factory you would think otherwise. Broken blinking lightbulbs, no heating, it's raining through the ceiling, black mold, chairs from the 50s. Even prisons in South America look more comforting.

If you could see the state of this factory you would think otherwise. Broken blinking lightbulbs, no heating, it's raining through the ceiling, black mold, chairs from the 50s. Even prisons in South America look more comforting.
It can’t be that bad if there are no people to annoy you?

Sounds comfy ngl.

It does.

It is still kinda comfy though. You should find some palce and rest.

It can’t be that bad if there are no people to annoy you?
Yea even if there are they still never enter my workspace. I have my own space with lathes from the 50s. Very loud ones. A perfect job for an incel.

Yea even if there are they still never enter my workspace. I have my own space with lathes from the 50s. Very loud ones. A perfect job for an incel.
It’s probably better than some gay retail job in Cuckholm.

Except for the payment. I think my wage is illegal to some extent. It's that low.

Once again men are working hard for little money? Do you know how much the other people make within a month?

Do you know how much the other people make within a month?
The other people, my work colleagues? Prolly 1000SEK more than me.

At some other factories. Atleast 6000SEK more than me.

GET OUT OP YOUR LIFE IS IN GRAVE DANGER!!!

Call your boss and ask whats up?

Too high inhib, i'll call my other boss. No but i've always felt more high inhib with phone calls... Dunno why.

What why? I don't believe you. Is it a set up? Is säpo after me?
YES someone is planning ER & the normans didn’t tell you.

they probably didn't tell you about the day off
Nope i found out the boss is dying. He's 89 after all. And there's no orders right now so, i will be LDARing in my basement for some days i guess.

Maybe your company changed floors and no one informed you. Happens from time to time.

It's quite strange

It's quite strange
I will try to explain the situation at best. So my boss is 89 and he has some sort of diabetes but still eats cinnamon buns for breakfast every day, he also has a bad heart with a pacemaker. Last night he had some sort of fibrillation or a heart attack. I don't even know if he's alive right now tbh.

We are 5 people at my job including the boss. Two work colleagues drove him to the hospital and i guess they are still with him, one stayed at home today because right now there is no orders at work. No customers wants anything from us anymore. That's why i was all alone today so i quitted earlier because i'm not allowed to work alone. I'm not sure what i will do tomorrow but i guess i'll work half day like today if i arrive alone again that is.

Bake a cake and surprise them

Bake a cake and surprise them
It would be entirely possible to do at work if i had the ingredients, but i would have to load in more material in the automatic lathe every 18 mins while baking the cake.

It would be entirely possible to do at work if i had the ingredients, but i would have to load in more material in the automatic lathe every 18 mins while baking the cake.
Make a cast iron cake coated with cream to trick them

They wanted a day off from you.

No, work is all alone with you