Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm ageing

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I remember my first oneitis in elementary school, while my age wasn't even two digits, doing some normie things with my friends.
Then the middle school, basically best times of my life, i had friends, and I wasn't caring about anything.

When I'm stalking my old classmates/friends inactive, fb accounts, I realize that, I'm ageing.
Being grown was always surreal to me.
Best times of my life are gone, i missed them, and they are not coming back.
I was always different, and i prove it by being a complete social failure.
How can i cope with this?

The agepill is the ultimate blackpill. It feels like the past years I haven’t been alive, they just pass one after the other and everything remains the same.

That depends on you. Random pieces of human garbage on an anonymous internet board cannot give you that answer.

No one here has your best interest, remember that. This place has a crab in a bucket mentality, any advice given to you will not be for your benefit.

You can LDAR and give up on life and do nothing productive or you can try to find a cope to distract you. Is up to you really. You decide your fate

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

That depends on you. Random pieces of human garbage on an anonymous internet board cannot give you that answer.

No one here has your best interest, remember that. This place has a crab in a bucket mentality, any advice given to you will not be for your benefit.

You can LDAR and give up on life and do nothing productive or you can try to find a cope to distract you. Is up to you really. You decide your fate

View attachment 345757
Brutal yoyopill!

(You're
On
Your
Own.)
~~~~~~~~~~~2op~~~~~~~
If you think your aging, just wait until you are an old man. You'll only desire will be to leave a mark in the world.

Something that says:

"I WAS HERE! MY LIFE MATTERED!"

(but even pyramids decay and their builders become forgotten)

I remember my first oneitis in elementary school, while my age wasn't even two digits, doing some normie things with my friends.
Then the middle school, basically best times of my life, i had friends, and I wasn't caring about anything.

When I'm stalking my old classmates/friends inactive, fb accounts, I realize that, I'm ageing.
Being grown was always surreal to me.
Best times of my life are gone, i missed them, and they are not coming back.
I was always different, and i prove it by being a complete social failure.

How old are u

First you age. Then you wage. It turns to cage. You start to rage. But there's no escape. And thus from society you disengage then finally you die

I am 36 and of one thing I am sure : the first 18 felt WAY slower and packed with a lot of actual things and memories.The other 18 were just a blurry fast mess interrupted only by severe ocd problems.

First you age. Then you wage. It turns to cage. You start to rage. But there's no escape. And thus from society you disengage then finally you die
GCmzZRP

Chad lives a good life.

Brutal yoyopill!

(You're
On
Your
Own.)
~~~~~~~~~~~2op~~~~~~~
If you think your aging, just wait until you are an old man. You'll only desire will be to leave a mark in the world.

Something that says:

"I WAS HERE! MY LIFE MATTERED!"

(but even pyramids decay and their builders become forgotten)
Is that a
You forgot mage

:feelsseriously:
I am 36 and of one thing I am sure : the first 18 felt WAY slower and packed with a lot of actual things and memories.The other 18 were just a blurry fast mess interrupted only by severe ocd problems.
Severe OCD? You had that too? I managed to overcome most of it, but I still deal with its remnants.

It is impossible to miss what could not be by definition.

:feelsseriously:

Severe OCD? You had that too? I managed to overcome most of it, but I still deal with its remnants.

I arrived to a point where If I had not used ERP I would have killed myself.Zoloft helped too but the more chaotic and evil the OCD evolves themore ERP becomes mandatory.Remnants are a problem if they become mental rituals that may escalate towards a relapse.Many people fear ERP but it is really the only effective and powerful weapon to use against this disease.Fuck wasn't incel and bald enough?