Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im against all woke bullshit BUT

• Thread starter BrokenAndThrownAway
  • Start date
BrokenAndThrownAway

BrokenAndThrownAway

sick society
★★★★★
Kiss and sex scenes in tv shows, movies, or commercials should be canceled because as an incel I feel offended when watching them.

If I want to see a sex or kiss scene I just visit the hub. I don't want this garbage in my movies and tv shows.

How do you think I feel as an incel being forced to sit at sporting events and watch "Kiss Cams". :feelsrope:

Kiss and sex scenes in tv shows, movies, or commercials should be canceled because as an incel I feel offended when watching them.

If I want to see a sex or kiss scene I just visit the hub. I don't want this garbage in my movies and tv shows.
Don't take it personally, but that makes no sense. Nothing has to be cancelled just because you don't like it. You have the option to turn off your TV and go watch something else.

Your comment as a case in point: if someone is offended by it, does that mean you have to take it down? Obviously not. The person should ignore your comment and fuck off.

Every movie doesn't need some romance subplot shoehorned in to try and attract female viewers but Hollywood has narrowed down the algorithm to such precision that's what you're going to get almost every time.