Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im afraid to make a social media account

Recruit
★★
i have no idea what social media is. the concept amazes me to be honest. 

twitter, instagram, and snapchat in particular. 

i just couldnt see myself posting the best photos of myself daily online in front of everyone i ever knew IRL. that freaks me out. then after that tweeting my thoughts all day long.. and people liking and retweeting all of that..... if i ever made a twitter account it would just collect dust. nobody would follow me or like my stuff. 

twitter is so intimidating to me. to me it feels like you are put on a spotlight in front of everyone who ever hated you. it stresses me out. its really just over for me. 

that is the real truecel test. if you arent on social media you are sub normie. 100%.

You don't have to post. I have a Facebook that I only use to message. My last post was some cringy 9gag shit from 2013

I have chad instagram and snapchat. none of my own tho

If I had a social media account then everyone would know I have nothing going on in my life and I am a virgin

i disabled all of mine!

Why bother, normie suifuel and cancer that you can't relate to