Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im afraid that ghosts are real

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
And that they watch me fap. Imagine if you die and realize that all of those times you thought you are alone in your room when fapping you were actually surrounded by your ancestors who just couldnt believe how pathetic you are

So what? Then you can become a ghost and watch other people fap

If they didn't want to watch you fap they shouldn't be in your room while you fap.

I hope ghosts are real.
If a female ghost was in my proximity, some things might happen to her.

Just saying.

Ghosts are real....

Username checks out. In all seriousness I highly doubt that ghosts exist

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2250.jpg?1549538247

Total Imbecile

Those ancestors better help me to find my cute adorable loli waifu

i dont give a fuck what ghosts think

Cope, there is nothing magical or surreal about this world, nothing that could somehow sparken up your life, there's only genetics.

I can't fuck a ghost so unless they're into some ugly guy fapping then gtfo out my room, ghost!

I think that too sometimes tbhngl ded srs when I fap some dead person's ghost is watching me, might be relatives or whatever

I've personally seen and heard paranormal activity before. Living in an area right next to an abandoned, washed up cemetery made me a believer. But, I think most of the ghosts out there are just people who died unexpectedly and can't rest. If your relatives were haunting you, they'd know.

But I am also a little frightened by the fact whether or not they can see me fap.

I could care less tbh. The more terrifying prospect is that there's nothing, neither here nor there.

I used to think that my oneitis was watching me (somehow) while i fap or dont want to wash my hands after a shit.

And that they watch me fap. Imagine if you die and realize that all of those times you thought you are alone in your room when fapping you were actually surrounded by your ancestors who just couldnt believe how pathetic you are
How would you know if ghosts are real or not?

I don’t believe in them

@XerxesAzrael low effort post.

i saw one a few days ago

It's over for spookyfappercels, never began.

I sometimes feel the same. I imagine my dead relatives watching me fap to nasty shit. Ghosts are almost certainly not real, though.

Big ghosto is watching you