Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm afraid of my reflection

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
So I just washed my hair, now my hair and beard are frizzy and sticking up. I look like a grotesque nightmare, I wish I had white people hair. :feelsrope:

You know your reflection is shooting rays at you?

Reflections are scary because they reveal who you are

I look awful after washing my hair tbh

I'm white and my hair is dry and frizzy as fuck despite using conditioners and oiling

I'm white and my hair is dry and frizzy as fuck despite using conditioners and oiling
I don't put effort into my hair, waste of time.

Pathetic, learn to become a sociopath and you won't care anymore

Tbh ngl I am a curry Muslim and okay with my curly hair and beard. I guess my curly hair comes from sands raping my curry grandma or some shit.

photos scare me more than reflections

@Irredeemable I go back and forth between thinking I'd look better bald or with a full head of subhuman hair.

Experienced the same shit today with my black and curly sandnigger hair. It's really brutal, might as well go bald at this point.
Sandnigger IQ. Black hair does not exist.

It's not about semantics. Again, black hair doesn't exist.
This isn't black?
4A3F00DA00000578-0-image-a-54_1521195755175.jpg

What is it then? Very dark brown? It's basically black then
Yes, it's very dark brown. Same thing with "black" eyes, which are really just very dark brown. You can't say it's black, because it's factually incorrect.
What makes it worse is that these Arabs have had European education, yet they are still unaware. I would have had explained it otherwise if they were living in their respective North African countries.