Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm afraid of going to Germany for studying because I'm short

this guy will be in the suicide watch list if he goes to a place like Germany, literally aryan giant everywhere
the mogging never ends

If he already feels suicidal in currystan, then it's best for him to not go to Germany.

Half a foot below average

:lul:

Chrome screenshot 1681168456070

this guy will be in the suicide watch list if he goes to a place like Germany, literally aryan giant everywhere
the mogging never ends
Forget aryan giants. This 5'3 ankle-biter is 6 inches shorter than the average 21 year old German man.

If he already feels suicidal in currystan, then it's best for him to not go to Germany.
Exactly. Imagine being a manlet even compared to other curries

its over as fuck for this guy, he should forget about that shit and try to moneymaxx at pakistan

Chrome screenshot 1681169050340

He's better off in sandniggerland. At least the average height is 5'7 instead of 5'9.

fuck me I might have to make an account just to warn that sorry curry

Try to find a group of short ethnicels

“Pakistan is nearing bankruptcy and going to Germany will burn all the savings of my parents.”

What a piece of shit even considering it then

“Pakistan is nearing bankruptcy and going to Germany will burn all the savings of my parents.”

What a piece of shit even considering it then
People are selfish

@WorthlessSlavicShit brutal