Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm afraid of going to college

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Every day I drag my soulless body from my dorm room to the college campus I know something bad is going to happen. Everybody hates me there. Its been 2 years since I first started studying and till date no one has ever talked to me. This is all because of the way I look. I know they all talk behind my back and call me a genetic trash and a biological waste. They all wonder how can such an ugly man even exist and even if he exists why hasn't he killed himself yet. The most hatred I get is from foids. Foids hate looking at ugly creatures and I'm the epitome of ugliness. I can see by the looks on their faces that they are simply disgusted with me, they loathe me for just existing in this world. I reckon they'll throw up the moment I even come close to them.
I'm afraid that some day they'll falsely accuse me of rape for just looking at them.​
I'm afraid that my classmates won't even question them before calling me a rapist.​
I'm afraid that the college administration will favor their decision and hand me over to the cops.​
I'm afraid my parents won't believe a word I say and disown me.​
I'm afraid the world will judge me by my hideous face and label me as a serial rapist.​
I'm afraid that the media will listen to the feminists and demand the government to hang me till death.​
I'm afraid my name will go down in history as a rapist who sexually assaulted his classmates.​
No one will even hold a funeral for me. They'll just throw my body in a radioactive dumpster where it will decompose along with the rest of the trash. Its truly a terrifying world out there for an ugly man.

It will only get worse.

Disturbing thoughts going through your brain boyo. Fuck college and LDAR.

I'm afraid i'll never get my own foid in college and my time is running out

Read My Twisted World

Yeah, anxiety just means you're ugly.

If you woke up and looked like this you would enjoy going outside and being around others.
MV5BODI0NzNhYWMtODEzZC00YTc3LWFiN2UtNWEyODM1YmY5ZGU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_.jpg

I am glad to say that I never went.