Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Afraid of Cleaning/Organizing My Apartment

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
So I have an apartment. But I get really afraid to clean it or move anything al all. I have a sofa but turned it over so the mice cant get in it(long story but it works.
But I am afraid to move anything in my apartment .
When I look around the apartment I think of all the different perspectives and feelings I would get from moving things in my apartment, but get nervous about changing anything about it.
I also haven't been in my basement for a month, so their could be a hobo living in their because their is like a cellar door from the outside, but I'm afraid to establish anything there either.

Based autist.

just clean your room bro!

foids will love you!

Hm. Are the mice coming in from one place? If so it should be fairly easy to stop them :)

I can't really relate to the unease about moving things around but then again I never really bother because I consider the layout I have to be very acceptable. I guess it depends if you feel you would benefit from moving things.

Definitely it is good to clean though!

The basement... hm. I think if it were me I'd be trying to make it look as friendly as possible. Which usually means lots and lots of lights! XD

Hm. Are the mice coming in from one place? If so it should be fairly easy to stop them :)

I can't really relate to the unease about moving things around but then again I never really bother because I consider the layout I have to be very acceptable. I guess it depends if you feel you would benefit from moving things.

Definitely it is good to clean though!

The basement... hm. I think if it were me I'd be trying to make it look as friendly as possible. Which usually means lots and lots of lights! XD
yea, from the basement, i need to get some weatherstrips down under teh door or whateber they are called but i just put some tshirts.

yea, from the basement, i need to get some weatherstrips down under teh door or whateber they are called but i just put some tshirts.

Ah wow.

I'd think as well that... surely there are a fairly finite number of entry points into a basement.

I had them coming into the kitchen in one place I lived which was really bad because there are so many nooks and crannies and little gaps in a kitchen.

Ah wow.

I'd think as well that... surely there are a fairly finite number of entry points into a basement.

I had them coming into the kitchen in one place I lived which was really bad because there are so many nooks and crannies and little gaps in a kitchen.
this winter their was like 20 of them that i caught. i felt bad for one so i threw it a melted hard candy edible on teh sticky trap. motherfucker caught it was able to trip for few hours before i stepped on it lol

this winter their was like 20 of them that i caught. i felt bad for one so i threw it a melted hard candy edible on teh sticky trap. motherfucker caught it was able to trip for few hours before i stepped on it lol

Aw you stepped on it poor mouse >.<

Honestly you might be able to find just one or two places they're getting in down there and block them up, surely?

Maybe something like this could fill them in: Amazon product ASIN B0015Q0UT4View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/GORILLA-FILLER-WEATHERPROOF-EXPANDING-FOAM/dp/B0015Q0UT4

If you clean your room 14 times and watch 88 videos of jordan peterson pua sigma grindset cuckcoin nft investing, you will transform to a tall rich gigachad

stop being lazy op:soy: