Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm afraid my pet rat may be dying

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I opened his cage 5 minutes ago to change his food/water and usually when I do this he always comes running out and runs circles around me while I tend to his cage, however today he's just lying there and not moving, his breathing is heavy and he doesn't respond to my calls nor to my touch.
He's the only one that kept me company while I rot away at home, and now I fear he won't be here for long.
Why does this shit always happen to me fuck

Can't you take him to a vet or something, do vets accept rats?

Can't you take him to a vet or something, do vets accept rats?
No, all clinics are closed right now and the only 24/7 one is way to expensive, i have to wait till morning but i dont know if hell make it

Over for petratcels

I opened his cage 5 minutes ago to change his food/water and usually when I do this he always comes running out and runs circles around me while I tend to his cage, however today he's just lying there and not moving, his breathing is heavy and he doesn't respond to my calls nor to my touch.
He's the only one that kept me company while I rot away at home, and now I fear he won't be here for long.
I recently lost my pet mouse so I feel you on this
Mine had similar symptoms he wasn't moving or eating, I took him to the vet and they said he had a liver tumor (X-ray) he was put down on this Thursday

Last edited:
I need a pet to love ngl

You must keep us updated on the health of your rat OP!

Rope when the rat leaves you, seems fitting (only a suggestion ofc)

lone-star...hmm this username is very familiar....hope its not the same lone-star that ran the femcel discord server back a couple months ago and spent all day orbiting e-girls... I mean its truly a strange coincidence, same user name, same gif in pfp, same way of talking..

Maybe it is just sick. Rats don't really have long lifespans

I recently lost my pet mouse so I feel you on this

Mine had similar symptoms he wasn't moving or eating, I took him to the vet and they said he had a liver tumor (X-ray) he was put down on this Thursday
mine ate a little
lone-star...hmm this username is very familiar....hope its not the same lone-star that ran the femcel discord server back a couple months ago and spent all day orbiting e-girls... I mean its truly a strange coincidence, same user name, same gif in pfp, same way of talking..
Wtf? I don't even use discord, it's just a fucking coincidence