Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm addicted to vidya

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why the fuck do I have to be a cunting slave and go school to 'learn' pointless things and then become a slave in order to get basic stuff like food n everything there's no fucking point. Just let me fucking cope pls

What do you play?

What do you play?
FIFA, rdr2, GTA and Minecraft. I play games where Im able to reoleplay like in GTA I create a character and pretend its me and follow traffic lights and drive at good speed like it's the real world

I don't like vidya that much anymore but not much else I can do

Agreed OP there's no fucking point on being a slave and working your ass off to get so little in return. Vydiahs are like my escape boat ngl.

Me too man. I have been playing playing 18+ video games since 3 years old and now I am really addicted to gaming. I spent the majority of my time playing video games now. I am probably among the top 3 video game copers here ngl. Without video games I would legit rope as it is literally the only cope I enjoy. Now I am NEET and all I do is play Xbox.
I once had 2000-3000 hours spent on a single Minecraft server when I was 11

Vidya is a great cope if you're able to find a good enough game.

I can't cope with vidya anymore

I never cared much for video games. I always prefered tv shows.

How did high school go?
I was in a social circle that mocked me every single day, I got upset sometimes and other times laughed it off. Constantly talking behind my back people betraying me and constant disrespect out of everyone around me.

Spent a period of time in the library reading manga everyday alone.

I was really happy growing up so I always smiled, laughed and tried to engage with others (not caring about my subhumanity). My carefree joyful attitude was always met with backhanded condescending remakers and attitudes from others. I can't remember how many times I've been backstabbed, actually, I remember every single one, I could never forget those pitiful experiences.

NEETdom awaits you.

Damn i love trucking at night while listening some music.

I can't play videogames anymore because I am so far into despair

I was in a social circle that mocked me every single day, I got upset sometimes and other times laughed it off. Constantly talking behind my back people betraying me and constant disrespect out of everyone around me.

Spent a period of time in the library reading manga everyday alone.

I was really happy growing up so I always smiled, laughed and tried to engage with others (not caring about my subhumanity). My carefree joyful attitude was always met with backhanded condescending remakers and attitudes from others. I can't remember how many times I've been backstabbed, actually, I remember every single one, I could never forget those pitiful experiences.
This was exactly me up till the end of middle school. I now go to a high school where only 2 of the ppl from the old friendship group go. I now officially have zero friends and never get invited or go outside anywhere with people other than family and with dis isolation it's so hard to study and get good grades. My brain is deteriorating.

This was exactly me up till the end of middle school. I now go to a high school where only 2 of the ppl from the old friendship group go. I now officially have zero friends and never get invited or go outside anywhere with people other than family and with dis isolation it's so hard to study and get good grades. My brain is deteriorating.
Indeed, I can endure and act like everything is fine but my brain is constantly accumulating heavy mental trauma that is largely irreversible.