Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im addicted to salad and probably other foods

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
i haven't had a salad in like a week because im avoiding going to the store and I'm feeling the symptoms already

Addicted to salad of all foods? Weird taste bro

Lol.
I like some vegetables too. But also meat.

Salad is good

i haven't had a salad in like a week because im avoiding going to the store and I'm feeling the symptoms already
View attachment 236917
Salad is probably the best thing to be addicted to! At least it's not junk food!

Also @Indari, I like eating straight up cold lettuce from the bag. It's really good. Especially the crunchy white part. I like eating spinach leaves from the bag too! Some other vegetables I like that may seem weird to others are pickled baby corn, water chestnuts, asparagus, okra, and parsley. Have you had any of those?

Salad is probably the best thing to be addicted to! At least it's not junk food!

Also @Indari, I like eating straight up cold lettuce from the bag. It's really good. Especially the crunchy white part. I like eating spinach leaves from the bag too! Some other vegetables I like that may seem weird to others are pickled baby corn, water chestnuts, asparagus, okra, and parsley. Have you had any of those?
no

salads are either rly good or rly bad

I don’t eat salad

salad is gross

That's a healthy addiction I guess.

I only eat salad in sandwiches never in bowls as its meh taste.

At least is a healthy food