Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm addicted to junk food

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I've been addicted to it for about 5 years now. I go to McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC like 4 times a week. Also I eat cakes, biscuits and chocolate like crazy.

However I'm not fat, I'm at the correct weight for a 6'1 man. Might have a high metabolism.

The reason I can't stop is because eating tasty food is the only thing I enjoy in my life. I have no friends, I'm shit at gaming and I have a certain preference for films and movies, meaning there aren't many that really excite me. So eating junk food is the only source of happiness I have, and therefore I binge on it.

Anyone can relate?

It costs a lot of money tbh

I try to cut off junk food heavily. Maybe once a week. its expensive af and unhealthy :soy:
i rather cook my own food so i know some faggot didnt cum in my pizza or made my burger without washing hands etc

I try to cut off junk food heavily. Maybe once a week. its expensive af and unhealthy :soy:
i rather cook my own food so i know some faggot didnt cum in my pizza or made my burger without washing hands etc

I hope at McDonald's next time the guy making my burger doesn't wash his hands so I end up getting a disease and then dying.

It’s over for Junkfoodcels. Eat healthier boyo. You probably have acne and pimples all over or scars of it. Eating shit food effects your mood. It has addictive properties that are made for you to get addicted to.

junk food is a fantastic cope. I love going out and eating at KFC every Saturday morning or evening when it's quiet with maybe a few old people and dadcels with their kids. Makes me feel like a normie.

I used to be hooked on it for 8 years, but quit and I dont crave ir anymore. Now I rarely eat outside I preffer to cook myself

Try weed

It’s over for Junkfoodcels. Eat healthier boyo. You probably have acne and pimples all over or scars of it. Eating shit food effects your mood. It has addictive properties that are made for you to get addicted to.

Yeah I have scars from acne from my teenage years. But the thing is, I don't even care that I have the scars. I have just given up totally with caring about my appearance or my life in general. I can't seem to get myself out of this hole. I need help tbh.
junk food is a fantastic cope. I love going out and eating at KFC every Saturday morning or evening when it's quiet with maybe a few old people and dadcels with their kids. Makes me feel like a normie.

Bro this is the best feeling. I always go at times when its quiet and no dumb fuck schoolkids and teenagers around.

Yeah I have scars from acne from my teenage years. But the thing is, I don't even care that I have the scars. I have just given up totally with caring about my appearance or my life in general. I can't seem to get myself out of this hole. I need help tbh.

Bro this is the best feeling. I always go at times when its quiet and no dumb fuck schoolkids and teenagers around.
Its cheaper to eat healther , shit food is expensive af.If u wage cuck you can visit a dermatologist to get rid of the scars with a chemo peel (Their not that expensive).Have you tried giving lookmaxxing a decent shot before roping?

Its cheaper to eat healther , shit food is expensive af.If u wage cuck you can visit a dermatologist to get rid of the scars with a chemo peel (Their not that expensive).Have you tried giving lookmaxxing a decent shot before roping?

Thanks for the advice bro. I've planned surgeries but I haven't started on the other stuff like eating healthy, lifting weights, maintaining skin, etc. It feels like all those things are futile until I've fixed my nose (my worst feature) with rhinoplasty. But I'll try and motivate myself to do them soon.

What do you like to eat the most?

I have some experience in food industry and that shit happens all the time 80% of people just doesn't wash their grubby hands that's why I don't eat out.

I have some experience in food industry and that shit happens all the time 80% of people just doesn't wash their grubby hands that's why I don't eat out.

This is why i rather make my own food , also never piss off people who make your food :feelskek:

I am not addicted to it but I exist pretty much the same way. It’s one of the few things that keeps my dopamine up. Yes I’m aware of all the gmo, monsanto, and so forth, but I’m just past the point of caring.

I am the same height as you and have never been overweight or fat either. Being able to eat like this all week and never get fat is one of my favourite copes actually.

same bro. Fast food doesnt make me really fat it gives me a sense of short time joy and aftetwards a melancholical phase.

Plant based junk food is at least free of carcinogenic animal proteins and cholesterol. Your liver will still produce cholesterol in the presence of abundant fat consumption, but at least you won't be doubling down.

Same here. I love fried chicken and chips plus i tend to snack on pringles alot.

I'm addicted to how convenient it is. Just drive through or order electronically, pay with credit card and just take it along. If real restaurants were just as convenient, I would go to normal restaurants FAR more often and hjave a far healthier diet.

I'm addicted to how convenient it is. Just drive through or order electronically, pay with credit card and just take it along. If real restaurants were just as convenient, I would go to normal restaurants FAR more often and hjave a far healthier diet.

Yeah that's another reason why I eat it. Instant gratification.

Yeah that's another reason why I eat it. Instant gratification.

And almost no interaction with a real human bean. No stupid waitresses, no asking yourself how much you should tip etc. The age of incels has just begun. If normal restaurants want to survive, they have to step up their game, tbh, and ... I don't know, add a drive-through-counter, or, if they can't, add a counter that incels can just order online and then pick it up quickly on a side window where they don't have see normie couples at the entrance or having candle light dinners.

And almost no interaction with a real human bean. No stupid waitresses, no asking yourself how much you should tip etc. The age of incels has just begun. If normal restaurants want to survive, they have to step up their game, tbh, and ... I don't know, add a drive-through-counter, or, if they can't, add a counter that incels can just order online and then pick it up quickly on a side window where they don't have see normie couples at the entrance or having candle light dinners.

YES. That is why I love McDonald's especially because they have touch screens you can order from. You don't even have to speak to a foid cashier anymore. I wish most restaurants would do that but there isn't much demand for that yet. We can only hope that more and more get blackpilled, I do hope this is just the beginning like you said.

Plant based junk food is at least free of carcinogenic animal proteins and cholesterol. Your liver will still produce cholesterol in the presence of abundant fat consumption, but at least you won't be doubling down.
Impossibly low IQ. Animal proteins are "carcinogenic" JFL vegans are delusional

same
l eat junk food everyday (mc donald's 3 times a week, otherwise sandwich kebab or pizza)
it's my only pleasure in my life too
in 2015 l was 67kg and now 75kg with a bit fat

I drink a McDonald's sweet tea every day. It's my vice

I feel that I used to eat extra stuff they made in the bakery department at my wage cuck job.

This. It’s unhealthy as shit

Im exactly the same. I feel awkward when repetely go to good place because the staff will know you as the fatty. Its even worse when the foids work cash. When I go to a burger jount and see a foid at the registar, I get super anxious or I just leave

I end up altnerating as much as possible so the workers wont remember me and my name. I hate how foids work cash ALL THE DAMN TIME. When its a dude, its so much easier to pig out

vyvanse helps

I spent $100 on some high quality chocolates before. I'm both happy and ashamed at the same time while thinking about it.

Youre lucky youre not getting fat. The main downside to junk food is that while it gives you dopamine, it doesn't give you nutritious energy.

I can relate. I prefer fast food over all. It just taste better and also kills me faster. I save time too, because I don't have to cook. It'st perfect. If I wasn't poor I would be fat.

Same.

I'm fat though (20kg overweight)

I used to back in 2015. Good times. Nowadays I'm broke

nah,i m too poor for that shit. I eat junk food only 2-3 times the month

Damn, you fucking got me. Proved me wrong. I'm going to eat meat right now!
Of course you aren't. You have no personality of your own, so you made veganism your personality, to the point where it's even in your name. If you ate meat like a normal person, you would lose everything that makes you "different."

Same here except I'm a 5'6 endomorph with a very slow metabolism.

All of this boil down to evolutionary mismatch (overabundance fatty food/sugar/salt). The struggle is normal. You need to rationalize and exercise willpower out of it, since we are creatures of habits it becomes easier over time to resist the temptations.

im not addicted to food but i'm ectomorph so i can eat a horse and not gain weight. this sucks since im actually trying to put on mass.

Damn, you fucking got me. Proved me wrong. I'm going to eat meat right now!
> /s
Soy cuck drinking water

Of course you aren't. You have no personality of your own, so you made veganism your personality, to the point where it's even in your name. If you ate meat like a normal person, you would lose everything that makes you "different."
Eating meat doesn't make you normal, it makes you an idiot for never questioning the belief system you were indoctrinated with. But since you know everything about me and how the world works, keep trying to convince me (yourself) that you're right.