Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m actually really hopeful due to surgeries I’ll be getting

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I took a few pics this evening. First off all my profile is hideous. Then I jutted and it rose 2 points. A genioplasty in itself would improve me noticeably

1fba075dbd7dd161f80e1f98259c1acd.jpg

Another flaw I have is weak under eye area. Perhaps infraorbital implants can do the trick or going to Dr. Taban and getting 'Almond eye surgery'

And this is a good undereye filler example

I have nasolabials so slight dermal fillers would help a lot

My skin has a lot of discoloration so skinmaxxing would also help a lot

Everything else is okay.

Not great but I think I'd have decent facial harmony after all these procedures, and a chance at ascending

I think most posters here have this "woe is me" attitude but are also 3-5 procedures or surgeries away from looking decent. Idk, I could be wrong. Time to moneymax and plan these ASAP. None of that invasive either which is great

Rhino is prolly the most worth Ive seen some arabcels become Chadlits over night

Bro you just give money to deformate your face.don't give me money and ı'll deformate your face with all my pleasure

I took a few pics this evening. First off all my profile is hideous. Then I jutted and it rose 2 points. A genioplasty in itself would improve me noticeably

1fba075dbd7dd161f80e1f98259c1acd.jpg

Another flaw I have is weak under eye area. Perhaps infraorbital implants can do the trick or going to Dr. Taban and getting 'Almond eye surgery'

View attachment 42876

And this is a good undereye filler example

View attachment 42878

I have nasolabials so slight dermal fillers would help a lot
View attachment 42879

My skin has a lot of discoloration so skinmaxxing would also help a lot

Everything else is okay.

Not great but I think I'd have decent facial harmony after all these procedures, and a chance at ascending

I think most posters here have this "woe is me" attitude but are also 3-5 procedures or surgeries away from looking decent. Idk, I could be wrong. Time to moneymax and plan these ASAP. None of that invasive either which is great
funny thing for manlets is we have to basicly have 2 years of suffering just to gain a few inches not even to become average.

There is surgery for everything. Only people fucked are turbo-manlets and micropeniscels.