Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm actually amazed at how IT has literally 0 capacity to comprehend humor

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
I've talked about this before, how they seem to have very little capacity to understand sarcasm or irony, but still I was actually blown away just now when I saw this post from @FamilyGuy1999 there:

NONE of them were capable of understanding that this thread, one of the most obvious joke threads I have seen, wasn't serious. They do not have "little" capacity to understand sarcasm or irony; they have literally ZERO. No matter what is said, no matter how ridiculous, no matter how obviously a joke, they will take it 100% seriously 100% of the time. It's insane. It's as if all of them have severe autism. And not meme "autism", but actual clinical "I can't understand basic social cues and I take everything 100% literally" autism. How is that even possible?

It's as if all of them have severe autism. And not meme "autism", but actual clinical "I can't understand basic social cues and I take everything 100% literally" autism.

Imagine being obsessed with inkels. Maybe dark triad theory is true and they all want to have sex with inkels? it must be a fetish thing

What did you expect from a bunch of foids and cucks lol.

BRUH THIS BRUH

they're just coping retards having euphoric delusions of grandeur on daily basis and their entire existence comes down to being an onion with many layers of irony

Take the dig pill or die trolling .
Screenshot 20210313 145827 1

it's over for manlets in furry customs.

Maybe we should just start making the most off the wall schizo threads just to see how IT would react to them.

No one is this oblivious to blatant sarcasm right? You'd think the leftiods that infest reddit and all seem to think it's the pinnacle of humor would understand it.

If you check the IQ Bell curve, there are people who are mentally disabled - no wonder that they are the ones who are applied in this category