Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m actually a living waste of breath

F

FXK555

Greycel
I have a really rare disorder called TMAU. Basically I smell like shit 24/7. Like REALLY bad. Automatic death sentence for even a chad…. It’s something that just isn’t bearable with people. I fill up an entire store with my smell. When people get close to me they get itchy faces and my breath is insane. The only way to reduce it is a strict diet. Even then you still smell. I wish I could just be able to be around other people. let alone having a girlfriend. People around me get angry just for existing in their presence. people either try to ignore me or think I’m weird as fuck. Transport is the worst. I have been living with this fucking bullshit for 8 years since 14 now 23. Last 6 years I have been rotting away in my room, no job, no friends. Nothing. My mental is completely fucked I have to encourage myself to go anywhere outside the house.

fun part is I have autism, my face looks like a person with FAS, fat, small hands, micro dick, big feet. My height is the only thing I got “lucky” on at 183cm. When you have Balkan genetics all your parents do is compare you to the chads in other families and blame me for being a depressed loner as if I had a choice in any of it. My father married my shitty genetics mother after a MONTH of knowing her. After she got issues with her first baby, they then decided to have me because my father was fucking Selfish and thought he needed a purpose in his life or something as he was pushing 40’s and it was getting late for him. They divorced an I never knew my mother that much at all.

It’s hilarious to me how much my father hates me and is disgusted how I turned out. He was a chad at young age and looked good for a 38 so obviously stupid foid married him quickly for his looks. He won’t accept that I was born to be a loser, nope all the control is in my hands apparently. He makes it seem like the reasons I’m like this is because of my “decisions”. “Others your age are studying” they are getting married and successful”. Gaslighting never stops. Oh but I should be thankful because he was a single father looking after me and my sister for a decade, guess he should have just thrown me in the bin like any normal parent right? I owe him everything in his eyes. A true narcissist piece of shit father. You don’t have fucking children and expect them to thank you for giving them a shitty fuck all existence. It’s the most brutal fucking shit you can hear as an incel. He’s one of those blue pill retard parent that thinks anyone can be successful with people or girls.

conventionally attractive couples should only have children. Genetics is life. I’m absolutely cursed and do not hold any future. Even If I could ever have the chance at breeding (which I won’t). I would never pass on my shitty genes.

Sorry for that brocel
Try Investing in perfumes that foids use for their vaginal odor and shower 5 times a day unironically
Then people won't get as disgusted
They will just get disgusted at your sub5 face and height and SMV

Sorry for that brocel
Try Investing in perfumes that foids use for their vaginal odor and shower 5 times a day unironically
Then people won't get as disgusted
They will just get disgusted at your sub5 face and height and SMV
Shower does nothing. Perfume makes it worse. Suicide is a viable option. Maybe if I just smile more, surely people will like me! At leas
Gross gray n over
Short and sweet. Thanks for the input

Shower does nothing. Perfume makes it worse. Suicide is a viable option. Maybe if I just smile more, surely people will like me! At leas
How does perfume make it worse? That doesn't make sense

The treatment options for TMAU include dietary modification, antibiotic therapy, activated charcoal administration, modifications to personal hygiene, and psychological support. In some cases, low-dose antibiotics may be prescribed to reduce the population of TMA-producing bacteria in the gut.

Brutal shit JFL
I don't know maybe suicide is a viable option for your situation
I have never even heard of that disease before

honestly just walk around foids to piss them off

How does perfume make it worse? That doesn't make sense

The treatment options for TMAU include dietary modification, antibiotic therapy, activated charcoal administration, modifications to personal hygiene, and psychological support. In some cases, low-dose antibiotics may be prescribed to reduce the population of TMA-producing bacteria in the gut.

Brutal shit JFL
I don't know maybe suicide is a viable option for your situation
I have never even heard of that disease before
Me neither :shock:

I have a really rare disorder called TMAU. Basically I smell like shit 24/7. Like REALLY bad. Automatic death sentence for even a chad…. It’s something that just isn’t bearable with people. I fill up an entire store with my smell. When people get close to me they get itchy faces and my breath is insane. The only way to reduce it is a strict diet. Even then you still smell. I wish I could just be able to be around other people. let alone having a girlfriend. People around me get angry just for existing in their presence. people either try to ignore me or think I’m weird as fuck. Transport is the worst. I have been living with this fucking bullshit for 8 years since 14 now 23. Last 6 years I have been rotting away in my room, no job, no friends. Nothing. My mental is completely fucked I have to encourage myself to go anywhere outside the house.

fun part is I have autism, my face looks like a person with FAS, fat, small hands, micro dick, big feet. My height is the only thing I got “lucky” on at 183cm. When you have Balkan genetics all your parents do is compare you to the chads in other families and blame me for being a depressed loner as if I had a choice in any of it. My father married my shitty genetics mother after a MONTH of knowing her. After she got issues with her first baby, they then decided to have me because my father was fucking Selfish and thought he needed a purpose in his life or something as he was pushing 40’s and it was getting late for him. They divorced an I never knew my mother that much at all.

It’s hilarious to me how much my father hates me and is disgusted how I turned out. He was a chad at young age and looked good for a 38 so obviously stupid foid married him quickly for his looks. He won’t accept that I was born to be a loser, nope all the control is in my hands apparently. He makes it seem like the reasons I’m like this is because of my “decisions”. “Others your age are studying” they are getting married and successful”. Gaslighting never stops. Oh but I should be thankful because he was a single father looking after me and my sister for a decade, guess he should have just thrown me in the bin like any normal parent right? I owe him everything in his eyes. A true narcissist piece of shit father. You don’t have fucking children and expect them to thank you for giving them a shitty fuck all existence. It’s the most brutal fucking shit you can hear as an incel. He’s one of those blue pill retard parent that thinks anyone can be successful with people or girls.

conventionally attractive couples should only have children. Genetics is life. I’m absolutely cursed and do not hold any future. Even If I could ever have the chance at breeding (which I won’t). I would never pass on my shitty genes.
This is one of the most brutal threads I've read this year :shock::feelsrope:

Theres got to be a fuckin cure for this shit right?

How did u even find out you had it
Early 2016. I remember the girls sitting in front of me were coughing non-stop. And noticed everyone else was coughing too. I thought people were just allergic to me or something but I didn’t realise I smelled until a couple months later when some faggot in class mentioned it and boldly made fun of it in class. (I can rarely ever smell myself though) Then you start noticing people covering their noses and makes comments how “it’s hot”. then I knew for sure it’s odour. I hit bad depression and have felt the same ever since. No one wants to admit I smell like shit and people lie to me.

Theres got to be a fuckin cure for this shit right?it’s either
Theres got to be a fuckin cure for this shit right?
No cure. It’s either genetic or you have excess bacteria in the gut. I don’t know exactly which mine is but I don’t bother going to doctors. I’d rather not. Honestly I just ask that you be thankful you don’t have this shit, it’s a nightmare and disables me from doing anything in life. Happens mostly at puberty but can happen any point in life I guess

Who cares? You are still here because you were put here, your anger should not be self-blame, but rather the manifestation of feelings of indifference, hatred, contempt directed at foid, normie and so on.

Early 2016. I remember the girls sitting in front of me were coughing non-stop. And noticed everyone else was coughing too. I thought people were just allergic to me or something but I didn’t realise I smelled until a couple months later when some faggot in class mentioned it and boldly made fun of it in class. (I can rarely ever smell myself though) Then you start noticing people covering their noses and makes comments how “it’s hot”. then I knew for sure it’s odour. I hit bad depression and have felt the same ever since. No one wants to admit I smell like shit and people lie to me.
I must have this problem to some degree I just smoke 6 times a day instead hotbox in my car so they can complain about that instead it's a bit higher on the totem pole to smell of weed than to smell of sweat