Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm actually 5"9'

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
With shoes on:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

Im 5'5" with the shoes on. @mistersinister height mogs me.

Still a tubrbo manlet especially for a zoomer, ovER for you:society::society::society::society::society:
It's not turbo manlet, it's average height. Slightly above average for many countries.

im 161-162cm in the morning barefoot.
I dont want even imagine being in your position :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My position is already bad considering all male zoomer taller than 6ft

I dont want even imagine being in your position :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My position is already bad considering all male zoomer taller than 6ft
I got used to every guy be head taller than me, all foids and even 12yo boys are taller than me. It is a huge suifuel.
Mogs me, i am 164cm WITH SHOES ON IN THE MORNING :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I think we are the same, my shoes have 4cm outsole. Still over for both of us.

Same I’m 5.8,5 with shoes I’m 5.9

since ur arab that's a totally fine height.
No it’s not, most Arabs I see with white foids are tallfags, I hate my height I wish I was 6.1 :feelsree:

My height is by far biggest cockblock , if I wasn’t midget I’d have ascended

A sand man in my school got GF within few months :reeeeee:

why do u want a white gf? I had many arab friends in school and uni and arabs are just shorter on average. ur fine just dont lust after beckies.
Didn’t say I want white foids

Most foids whether white or not want tallfag

Still taller than me

What are you smoking nigga? It’s below average for zoomers in the west, it’s average maybe in mexico or some other third world shithole where 99% of the population is starving and shitting on the streets :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stop coping
Average height in the US is 5 foot 9, and for zoomers it's 5 foot 10.

WITH SHOES IM 5'9 MAYBE 5'10

I'm actually 5'2.

Imagine how is like for me, i want to rope every time i leave the house :feelsrope:
Yea man ur strong its unberable id probably rope at 1.62 cm even my mom is 1.68 bro am so sorry

Yea man ur strong its unberable id probably rope at 1.62 cm even my mom is 1.68 bro am so sorry
Thanks man, eventually you get used to it. Girls are half head taller than me. Im actually surprised when i see a girl my height or shorter than me.

Thanks man, eventually you get used to it. Girls are half head taller than me. Im actually surprised when i see a girl my height or shorter than me.
Yea man i truly believe you are the strongest i cannot imagine for the life that life (unless ur foid)
Stronger than anyone tbh salute

I'm 5'9.5 with Nike AF1 on.

aren't balkan men taller on average to some extent? same with balkan women
Yes south slavs have always been on average tall so its no surprise

I’m like 5’8 in shoes

suicidefuel tbh