Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im acting low inhib and saying stupid shit irl again

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
JFL i hate being non NT and not thinking what I’ll say next. Me and my friends were talking about something with iq and then I started speaking about how iq best proxy for intelligence since they were saying it’s subjective blah blah blah. I then said My iq Is 105, 106 thinking they would be surprised but at the moment I realized if they easily believed some made up iq score I could’ve lied about having 110-130 iq but I missed the opportunity. 106 is low idk why I said that I just thought of a upper average FUCK. My iq is probably 105-110 considering how most iq test would say similar. I need to get one from a psychologist but idk.

Now I’ve confirmed im literally mentally retarded low iq faggot. But if I said a higher iq would I just be seen as egotistical, narcissistic and a liar. What did the others around my friends in that class think did they overhear? I’m worried that they did and that they sometimes overhear the stupid shit I say.

Am I overthinking?

@sneed (not chuck) just hang out with other low tier males

Overthinking hard nobodies cares about IQ only if you are NT or not

Mogs me for having irl friends.

no cap, not a soul remembers that by now mang, tone :smonk:
Hopefully man. Idk if it’s just me but I personally remember everything someone says or has done.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE HAVE NO FRIENDS

AUTISTIC PEOPLE HAVE NO FRIENDS
Most of my close friends have been on the spectrum (diagnosed autistic by psychiatrist) I just hang out with other autists or losers bro :feelshaha:

Most of my close friends have been on the spectrum (diagnosed autistic by psychiatrist) I just hang out with other autists or losers bro :feelshaha:
IMPOSSIBLE

@parzurnacs
You gotta find other spergs to hang out with bros :feelsautistic:.
most spergs end up being NPCs too. I have met most spergs irl than most of this forum ever will and they're all the same.

most spergs end up being NPCs too. I have met most spergs irl than most of this forum ever will and they're all the same.
Introduce them to 4chan then