Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm acquaintanced with a 6'8 guy...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
He's pretty heavyset and looks nerdy yet from what I hear he gets a lot of foids. If he was shrunk down to even 6ft I honestly think it would be over for him.

They’re probably pretty ugly foids if that’s even true. U gotta be big but also look good

Total brutality.

If he was shrunk down to even 6ft I honestly think it would be over for him.
They’re probably pretty ugly foids if that’s even true. U gotta be big but also look good
Height just amplifies what you already have tbh

And you need to look tall while not looking too deformed

Regardless height halo can save someone from LTN looks

Heightpill proven again. If I wasn't 5'10 and atleast 6'2 I would slay so many foids. This is why Im considering LL

If he was shrunk down to even 6ft I honestly think it would be over for him.
Water

But regardless, I also knew of one guy who used to be a lanky framelet loner in middle school, until he got a huge growth in HS then magically all people started to notice him. Long story short, he got into basketball and was sent to USA where he met foids that would want to fuck him. For some fucking reason his face and physique changed even more for the better after puberty too, as if he wasn't buffed enough already by the previous balancing patch.

Makes you hate how ''fairness'' truly works in this world, it's literally a coinflip whether or not you get good genes of if they're active at all during puberty. Because I used to be pretty tall among my peers until I stopped growing at 15, watching everyone else get their respective spurts. It makes my blood boil :reeeeee:

Height halo can save you even if you're ugly

Heightpill proven again. If I wasn't 5'10 and atleast 6'2 I would slay so many foids. This is why Im considering LL
No LL for your genes.

Me too but that shit is 69000 dollars and your doomed, and all of that for just some pussy makes me hate women way way more, i wish there was an easier way to be taller

tbh most 6'8 guys look nerdy

but obviously foids don't care