Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m absolutely fucking HIDEOUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
HOLY SHIT it’s over I’m looking at my face and FUCK ME, it’s over. Acne, asymmetrical face, short height. FUUUUUUUUUU! Not even NORDIC GERMAN GENES and NORDID PHENOTYPE could save me.

I give up God. I surrender to you. You win. You can kill me now. God? GOD!? ANSWER ME. END MY LIFE NOW! Please I beg you God I can’t cope anymore it’s over. Actually no. It never began.

I’m just utterly fed up at this stage. Just end it.

What's your bad features ?
My nose at the base looks round and big. I have acne. I’m short. My face is assymetrical in pictures.

Oh and lower third is garbage.

I'm not that bad I guess but feel for you fellow brocel. Can't stare long at the mirror either. Balding, manlet.

Asymmetrical face is absolutely a death sentence, I remember some one said If I broke my nose as a child.

did u just took pictures from your front camera cuz that's really brutal instant black pilled reminder

Same. When I was a fatcel I used to cope with the fatcel = volcel meme but now after loosing weight I'm slowly realising that I have no cheekbones. It's flat as fuck no signs of ogee curve. On top of that fucked up nose and bug eyes. It's completely over for me.
I used to cope that I'm just below average 4/10 guy but now I feel like I'm 3/10 aka a Sub4 male. Fuck man it's brutal.
I'm never escaping inceldom

I'm not that bad I guess but feel for you fellow brocel. Can't stare long at the mirror either. Balding, manlet.
Damn bro. I feel for you. I’m not balding, which is one of my few saving graces.
Asymmetrical face is absolutely a death sentence, I remember some one said If I broke my nose as a child.
Brutal as fuck.
Same. When I was a fatcel I used to cope with the fatcel = volcel meme but now after loosing weight I'm slowly realising that I have no cheekbones. It's flat as fuck no signs of ogee curve. On top of that fucked up nose and bug eyes. It's completely over for me.
I used to cope that I'm just below average 4/10 guy but now I feel like I'm 3/10 aka a Sub4 male. Fuck man it's brutal.
I'm never escaping inceldom
:feelsrope:

I knew it bro i'm doing that shit too it's like torture but i keep taking pictures and seeing my facial flaws i've never seen before it's really fucking brutal experience to see how ugly you are I'm planning to do rhinoplasty surgery for my nose cuz it's looks really bad from side

Nordic with slavic nose = it's over
Pretty much
I knew it bro i'm doing that shit too it's like torture but i keep taking pictures and seeing my facial flaws i've never seen before it's really fucking brutal experience to see how ugly you are I'm planning to do rhinoplasty surgery for my nose cuz it's looks really bad from side
I don’t think surgery will save me. It’s over.

I don’t think surgery will save me. It’s over.
damn you should stop taking pictures from front camera or you are going to choke on black pills

Acne, asymmetrical face, short height.
178258 603084a77c633cf2b7b4a2254643cf57

Mogs me tbh
My flaws are: round eyes(prey), negative canthal tilt, assymetrical eyes (right is more prey and worse NCT), long midface, recessed maxilla, lack of eye support, no projecting zygos, tear troughs, no browridge, high-set brows, long nose, acne, small lips, crooked teeth, underdeveloped mandible, no chin, small jaw, no jawline and acne.

Last edited:
Mogs me tbh
My flaws are: round eyes(prey), negative canthal tilt, assymetrical eyes (right is more prey and worse NCT), long midface, recessed maxilla, lack of eye support, no projecting zygos, tear troughs, no browridge, high-set brows, long nose, acne, small lips, crooked teeth, underdeveloped mandible, no chin, no jawline and acne.
My goodness. I feel for you bro if that’s true. Damn.

My goodness. I feel for you bro if that’s true. Damn.
It's true, I posted my face on looksmax and lookism and they said I am PSL 2, which is the equivalent of blackops2cel
I am learning to cope with it tho