Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m about to vote for Donald J. Trump to be the next president of the United States

I will vote for the negress queen Kamala.

Not because I actually believe in it. Just to piss off white conservative men of America.

And when you vote for Trump - use a pen with black ink!

Too bad you live in Chadifornia and not some swing state that will be decided by razor thin margins

Too bad you live in Chadifornia and not some swing state that will be decided by razor thin margins
Let’s see: for California state assembly it’s a choice between, David A. Alvarez DEM and a retired naval officer REP named Michael W. Williams…

Such a hard decision - I’m going to go with the retired naval officer over the beaner.

Please don't. He will cause so much suffering and death in the middle east. I beg you not to.

Trump is just an extremely evil piece of shit who doesn't give the last fuck about you or America. You can't save America but you can save many middle easterns by voting for Harris.