Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im about to prove women with eating disorders are retarded

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Ive been starvemaxxing the past few weeks and my daily caloric intake has been such that a 5'3 130lbs female would lose a significant amount of weight eating exactly what im eating. In no more than a couple months I will have achieved basically the ideal/maximum amount of leanness that my body can sustain and then I've officially won dieting and don't have to bother with it for the foreseeable future since maintaining weight is easy. I haven't even had to sacrifice any foods I like or convenience I just eat less of it. I get the mozzarella pizza at this pizza chain here almost daily (~950 calories) and stave off my hunger the rest of the day with energy drinks. Yesterday I just got a subway sandwich at the train station and nothing else

Meanwhile foids with eating disorders will spend years angsting over this and define their entire identity around attempting random fad diets and vomiting after every meal and whatever else and make no progress and some of them are actually still fucking fat as shit and will write like "You don't need to be skinny to have an eating disorder. EDs come in all shapes and sizes" while shoving McFlurries down their throat and never actually making a serious attempt to lose weight ever

TL;DR losing weight is like rocket science for foids.

Foids can't lose weight because they're so narcissistic and self centered enough to think they're somehow above the reality and the physiological laws shouldn't apply to their grotesque morbidly obese pathetic bodies. They actually believe real world should bend over backwards to conform to their retarded beliefs instead of making any attempt to accommodate it