Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m about to get fired from my job

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
So quite rightfully I’m going to get fired for my job. I deserve to be fired. But my female co-workers on the same level as me deserve to be fired even more, and it pisses me off that it will never happen.

I put my neck on the line to immediately help out fucked over customers while they fob the job over to someone else, kicking the can down the road. I work at a constant high pace 30-40 hours a week while they don’t seem to be working for at least a third of the time. They take their breaks at the same time (increasing pressure at me and definitely bending/breaking workplace policy). They gossip about men, weekend parties, and their beliefs in the fucking paranormal! “I like, believe in ghosts and stuff, it’s like, I’m SUPER afraid of haunted houses” blah blah blah.

I suspect they are trying to distract me, they oh so innocently drop their packaged lunch on my table loudly and when I turn to look at the object, they fiddle with their skirt hemlines where the exact angle of my eyes was drawn to by the sound. Must be angling for a future MeToo accusation. I was bullied by girls in school and being the only man next to 5 women in the same 4 square meters stresses me the fuck out. A female could probably complain to get what she wants but I fucking can’t.

It’s easier to be a cuck when your life is functional in the financial sense. But because I’m going to (rightfully) lose my job and have my family plunge into poverty, I just desperately want the same standard to be applied to everyone. They minimise their workload as much as their statistics allow them, but because I actually help out customers who have been wronged, I look like the worst employee despite partially carrying the place.

Jok when?

what's going on with everyone from here getting fired recently

Sad shit bro. I hope this female coworkers rotten in her shitty jobs and take some disease. Firing a man over a foid is in fact stupid, foids cant work as a man. This society is pushing enterprises to hire woman there and giving them money to hire females, is sickening.

Find another job quickly.

Christmas peak is ending, companies are cutting dead wait, I wanted to post this a lot earlier but was too depressed to do so

Christmas peak is ending, companies are cutting dead wait, I wanted to post this a lot earlier but was too depressed to do so
Its pver for retailcels, its over for warehousecels

I was almost getting fired two months ago by my foid manager.

JFL the world is after us
Boyos. There's no escape.

Women always have a plethora of excuses for not doing the difficult jobs:

"That guy look looks creepy" "I sprained my ankle" "I'm not strong enough for this".

Worst still is that these women always get what they want from my bosses.

I was going to say congratulations since wageslaving sucks but it seems like you need the job :feelsrope:

foid offices are proven to cause cancer... get outta there as soon

I got fired a few months ago, my new job is complete shit and I hate my life.