Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m about to cum into the same underwear for the fourth time

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
to save on laundry costs I change in to my old pair of underwear and Pajama shorts then masturbate and cum into it I bout to use the same one for the fourth time.

ure a big cummer for such a small man, respect

img_6542-png.43907

I change my underwear approximately once a week and I come into it two to three times a day. You do the math.

but Understandable, it feels good

Disgusting tbh tbh

QtFZ0PR.gif

Its over for you

nothing wrong with that.

did you know that during the Apollo missions, astronauts would cum in the same space suit up to 15 times. the trip to the moon took days and they had no other option, and you can't just let cum fly around the command module

nothing wrong with that.

did you know that during the Apollo missions, astronauts would cum in the same space suit up to 15 times. the trip to the moon took days and they had no other option, and you can't just let cum fly around the command module

What the fuck, how did you even come up with that lmao.

Still got a good laugh from me LOL

What the fuck, how did you even come up with that lmao.

Still got a good laugh from me LOL
idk, i guess the idea of wearing the same pair of underwear reminded me of long-distance spaceflight

i cum in my blankets or on my stomach and just wipe with my pants

nothing wrong with that.

Sorry bro, they were faked.

Sorry bro, they were faked.
yeah man i hear ya, don't let those bastards inject their fluoride vaccines into you man! governments listening to my thoughts man! they're being control by lizard people man!

yeah man i hear ya, don't let those bastards inject their fluoride vaccines into you man! governments listening to my thoughts man! they're being control by lizard people man!
I wasn't joking...

i change my underwear once every 3 weeks and i jack off 5 times a day. top that.

to save on laundry costs I change in to my old pair of underwear and Pajama shorts then masturbate and cum into it I bout to use the same one for the fourth time.
So, uh, you selling them?

DON'T LET THEM VACCINATE YOU! :horror::horror::horror:
This is kinda awkward actually, it was funny when you were joking and all, but I truly believe vaccines are dangerous and the Apollo missions were faked.

When i saw that title i was so sure that this is gonna be an @Indari thread

This is kinda awkward actually, it was funny when you were joking and all, but I truly believe vaccines are dangerous and the Apollo missions were faked.
How to activate and open your third eye
Images
Pinealgland 170715 154410

just open your third eye bro