Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm about to chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've made the account I just need pics of a chad that won't be sus

Also any ideas on some retarded things I can say? I wanna see how fucked up I can b and still b matchin w ppl n all dat

Show me that fat ass bitch

Don't do it, it's really suifuel.

Also any ideas on some retarded things I can say? I wanna see how fucked up I can b and still b matchin w ppl n all dat
Please stomp their confidence into the mud.

Use my pic bro
20200709 225712

post your convos here, will be nice to read them.

Chadfishing is brutal for mental health ngl, don't do it

Ask them if they are trans. Or how their gender transition if going. They'll be outraged because it implies they are ugly or look mannnish or like a bulldyke.

Then say you are only interested in trans girls and that the offended foids shouldn't be so trans-phobic. Claim to be deeply disturbed by her comments. Say you are screen shotting the conversations and will contact their colleges/places of work to inform them of the foids' toxic transphobic attitudes. Use woke language and lingo at all times.

Last edited:
don't do it for your own sanity's sake
AB9C8F14 BEEC 4909 94D3 559E81C63FD1
F88BD3A9 AE0D 4227 A8C5 747187B70CE7

Don't overthink this. Just use pictures of Thom Strijd or Pietro Boselli for maximum effect. Use the IG type pictures not the actual model photos.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn’t do it since it’s complete suifuel. But if you do you should make a thread about the convos you had

Complain about having Chad Life Problems.

Say the last girl you dated couldn't fit your dick in her ass and couldn't deep throat all the way and you need a woman that can.

Good luck brocel