Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a woman and I'm helping this younger guy who's an incel and angry at women

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/q5vwrp/im_a_woman_and_im_helping_this_younger_guy_whos/

Also, I hugged him for 30 seconds because I like hugs, not because i wanted to tease him. I have a boyfriend by the way.

JFL I can't. Bahahahahhaahhahaha I fucking can't. This dude is turbo fucking cucked or this is some mega larp to trigger people, puzzle and intrigue them at the same time, being different types of people altogether in this. Jesus fucking christ I don't know in this story is more cucked. The boyfriend, the "incel" or this fucking idiot girl who doesn't know what this dude might really want and that she will never give him.

She could save him from hateful inceldom; by fucking him for once.:feelsUgh:

She could save him from hateful inceldom; by fucking him for once.:feelsUgh:
Would you let someone fuck you out of pity?

I think it would be too humiliating for me

Bitch got a lot of karma for a boring ass post.

I hope she gets into a catastrophic car accident that leaves her paralyzed from the neck down.

the help: "muh emuhtional suppoawrt :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

She said right there, she loves the ***ATTENTION*** he is giving to her KEEEEK poor kid is thinking this foid will have something with him, that he just needs to be patient and give her attention and treat her with kindness and respect :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Motherfucker will probably try again after some time, "Now is the right time! I will ask her on a date!" when she rejects him again now, after puting so much effort and giving away all his time to give her the precious attention she wanted, the dude will have a rage blow out in her face, he might even get blind with rage and do something really bad

This stupid cunt think she is doing a favor and that she is a angel to even talk with the ugly social retarded incel. Stupid bitch is making everything worse by making him waste his time and effort talking to her.

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lots of effort put into this larp but it won't fool me :feelsthink:

The average looksmax poster :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/q5vwrp/im_a_woman_and_im_helping_this_younger_guy_whos/

Also, I hugged him for 30 seconds because I like hugs, not because i wanted to tease him. I have a boyfriend by the way.

JFL I can't. Bahahahahhaahhahaha I fucking can't. This dude is turbo fucking cucked or this is some mega larp to trigger people, puzzle and intrigue them at the same time, being different types of people altogether in this. Jesus fucking christ I don't know in this story is more cucked. The boyfriend, the "incel" or this fucking idiot girl who doesn't know what this dude might really want and that she will never give him.

:feelskek::feelskek:

foid did a good job but he still didnt ascend because of her help

This is meaningless

anyone who actually who wants you to succeed, introduces you to single women they know - not gives cliche advice and charity fake friendship

anyone who wants to you to succeed professionally doesn’t give you cliche job advice, they use their professional connections to get you direct interviews and tips you to the manager to be hired

whores gonna whore

What a larp :feelskek: what retards do for some updoot
And how weird that no one mentions the age gap, as if its fine if its a male minor lol at the hypocrisy

I'm very pretty and aware of it. This younger guy ( he was 17 last year and I'm 28 ) approached me and I had to turn him down three times. He got mad and started calling me a whore and threatened me. I was stupid enough to try to talk to him and understand what was wrong with him.
[UWSL]Imagine talking to someone who called you a whore and threatened you. [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]If not larp, then this creepy old lady should stay as far away from young guys as possible. She's probably an ugly landwhale herself if the kid thought he had a chance with her.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
This is meaningless

anyone who actually who wants you to succeed, introduces you to single women they know - not gives cliche advice and charity fake friendship

anyone who wants to you to succeed professionally doesn’t give you cliche job advice, they use their professional connections to get you direct interviews and tips you to the manager to be hired
This.

Larping at finest :feelsohh:

Worthless virtue signaling whore

[UWSL]Imagine talking to someone who called you a whore and threatened you. [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]If not larp, then this creepy old lady should stay as far away from young guys as possible. She's probably an ugly landwhale herself if the kid thought he had a chance with her.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

This.

also one more:

anyone who ACTUALLY wants you to succeed socially and make more friends, won't give you cliche advice on how to make friends - they'll directly invite you to hang out and go to places

therapists (fake paid friends) just sit there and say words, an actual friend will invite you to do things

also one more:

anyone who ACTUALLY wants you to succeed socially and make more friends, won't give you cliche advice on how to make friends - they'll directly invite you to hang out and go to places

therapists (fake paid friends) just sit there and say words, an actual friend will invite you to do things
immagine being incel and still believing you could find non paid friends:blackpill:

immagine being incel and still believing you could find non paid friends:blackpill:

I have friends and I’m incel

I don’t have a huge active social circle though

NGL, even having a foid sympatethically listen to me and hug me would be very nice.

1. Reddit is LARP

2. The only way this foid can help him is by giving him her stinky roast beef flaps.

anything else is cope.

how to fix a man:

give him sex with semi attractive / attractive woman

give him money for having sex

give him a Nice Appartment and some Money to live comfortable.

its not that hard , but this shithole is a evil bitch

Last edited:
how to fix a man:

give him sex with semi attractive / attractive woman

give him money for having sex

give him a little house and some money to live comfortable.

its not that hard , but this shithole is a evil bitch
She could just introduce some of her friends to him, but she chooses to give him attention because she loves the attention she gets. Wahmen, always in the search of attention and validation.

She could just introduce some of her friends to him, but she chooses to give him attention because she loves the attention she gets. Wahmen, always in the search of attention and validation.
Yea , i will never input effort into a Woman that clearly dosnt want to fuck

Hec i bet she dosnt even give him Money to Help" him .

Just an Attentionwhore , that will make his problems hers, and starts tricking him into caring for Her.

Yea , i will never input effort into a Woman that clearly dosnt want to fuck

Hec i bet she dosnt even give him Money to Help" him .

Just an Attentionwhore , that will make his problems hers, and starts tricking him into caring for Her.
Fucking whore could save someone but instead choose to hug him just because and she loves the attention she gets instead of actually helping the fucking cuck to find someone, like "I'll introduce you to a bunch of my friend, if one of them doesn't want, there will be tens of other friends to have more chances with", but no, she keeps him to herself because validation is everything for these fucking worms.

Fucking whore could save someone but instead choose to hug him just because and she loves the attention she gets instead of actually helping the fucking cuck to find someone, like "I'll introduce you to a bunch of my friend, if one of them doesn't want, there will be tens of other friends to have more chances with", but no, she keeps him to herself because validation is everything for these fucking worms.
Yes thats the Gist of it , you let him fuck her and give him.money for It , No Need for relatives " and such.

:smonk: