Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a walking freakshow

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'm visiting California for the holidays this year and as predicted it's already gone to shit even though I'm only hear for a week.

It really doesn't matter where you go, people are the same there too.. I'm tired of the awkward stares, the name calling, the laughing behind my back, the pointing out to your friends to make sure they get to look at the freakshow.

Acne destroyed my life as a teen and it's been ruining my life ever since, I'm almost 30 in a couple years. Here's just a small slice of the kinda things i have to deal with on a regular basis...

While at the airport i overheard some girl call me a monster. People don't like making eye contact with me or they stare to get a good look at my deformaties and i can't take one step outside before someone's jumping at the chance to humiliate me at every opportunity.

It's a true miracle i haves roped or gone e.r. i only really sympathize with people that have actual deformations like acne scars and a crooked face. Things you can't fix with a shower and a haircuts or by working out. My life sucks for the most part...

California is a cesspit and probably one of the most incel hostile places on this planet.

Fuck this clownworld. Wish I never was born

California is a cesspit and probably one of the most incel hostile places on this planet.
Can't say I'm surprised, I'm in LA after all. Sigh... I'm use to it though i guess. It's just very tiresome to deal with these dumb fucks out here.

Can't say I'm surprised, I'm in LA after all. Sigh... I'm use to it though i guess. It's just very tiresome to deal with these dumb fucks out here.
True, Can say that LA is worst out of all around california i hated going there sometimes.

True, Can say that LA is worst out of all around california i hated going there sometimes.
I see, i mean i expected this due to la's reputation. I'll try to enjoy it though since I'm just a tourist.

I see, i mean i expected this due to la's reputation. I'll try to enjoy it though since I'm just a tourist.
LA used to be pretty cool place to visit before commies started to take over the city

I love LA

(Louisiana)

I can imagine that even high tier normies get mogged by the homeless crackheads in cali :feelsjuice: