Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im a voluntary celibate and incels piss me off

oh yeah the ladies are gonna love this one... shame on those disgusting inkwells, amirite queens? :soy:

I hope the mods don't take this clickbait the wrong way

Ik that nigga is lying

lots of words for saying that he's afraid of intimacy

That fag can keep lying to himself all he wants, being voluntarly celibate on purpose doesn't exist for men, he will be on this forum soon:feelskek:

you're not volcel if you didn't even lose your virginity jfl

he should've added at the end

''any one of you queens wanna help me with that ?''

That fag can keep lying to himself all he wants, being voluntarly celibate on purpose doesn't exist for men, he will be on this forum soon:feelskek:
He is like, Im a voluntary celibate but I want to lose virginity fast. Makes total sense jfl

He's inhaling gallons of copium

He's inhaling gallons of copium
IMG 0536

Same cringy ass nigga

Gets molested by a girl as a child, but yeah fuck the incels jfl

What a pathetic mentally broken freak.

FUCKING DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE RAPIST

Dude is literally 40 yo virgin and still think he's not incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Omfg the projection going on in this mfs head lmaooooo :feelskek:

No wonder little bro's pissed at us because we trigger the cognitive dissonance in his head and force him to realize how much he relates to other miserable subhumans kekekekek

View attachment 1190086

Omfg the projection going on in this mfs head lmaooooo :feelskek:

No wonder little bro's pissed at us because we trigger the cognitive dissonance in his head and force him to realize how much he relates to other miserable subhumans kekekekek
He is an absolute soyboy
:soy: :soy: :soy:

No one gives a shit that he hates incels. He will still be viewed as an ugly virgin by society.

Dude is literally 40 yo virgin and still think he's not incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

That last sentence is pure projection. He chooses not to associate with us despite our unremitting similarities and it pisses him off to no end that his experiences and everything related to them is aptly explained by the blackpill.

Voluntarily celibate by female choice

oh yeah the ladies are gonna love this one... shame on those disgusting inkwells, amirite queens? :soy:
I'm a proud male feminist I think getting myself neutered might help with my toxic masculinity and in making more rational decisions like voting for Biden preventing a future climate disaster and abortion rights

He needs to get off the copium
tenor.gif

I'm not even gonna say anything bad about this guy. It would be like punching down. That post just made me sad. And some people need to cope harder than others.