Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm a virgin involuntarily, but I'm not an incel guys

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

guitardrumbuddha

5 points · 7 hours ago

"I’m going back to school in the fall and I might take advantage of some of the free/cheap therapy they provide. I’m not an incel but I have similar self esteem problems related to my virginity. Does anyone have any advice on communicating these sorts of problems with a therapist? Would I be wasting their time with this sort of thing? I’m not sure if I have any other problems that a therapist might help me with like depression or anxiety or anything like that but I guess I don’t have anything to loose by talking to one. I guess I would just embarrassed going to shrink and telling him I’m having trouble getting laid. Does anyone here have any experience going to see a shrink and getting any help with these sorts of problems?"

Hey buddy, atleast you're posting on a board about mocking virgins, keep at it and maybe you'll get a landwhale soon enough

The only difference between a virgin and an incel is that the virgin is a dishonest person, and the incel is a honest person.

“I’m involuntarily celibate, but I’m not involuntarily celibate!”

the people over at IT love virgins so much, surely the best place to ask for help.

The only difference between a virgin and an incel is that the virgin is a dishonest person, and the incel is a honest person.

the people over at IT love virgins so much, surely the best place to ask for help.

Dumbasses

guitardrumbuddha

5 points · 7 hours ago

"I’m going back to school in the fall and I might take advantage of some of the free/cheap therapy they provide. I’m not an incel but I have similar self esteem problems related to my virginity. Does anyone have any advice on communicating these sorts of problems with a therapist? Would I be wasting their time with this sort of thing? I’m not sure if I have any other problems that a therapist might help me with like depression or anxiety or anything like that but I guess I don’t have anything to loose by talking to one. I guess I would just embarrassed going to shrink and telling him I’m having trouble getting laid. Does anyone here have any experience going to see a shrink and getting any help with these sorts of problems?"

Hey buddy, atleast you're posting on a board about mocking virgins, keep at it and maybe you'll get a landwhale soon enough

Nice one OP.

This fucker is involuntary incel

I've been lurking that sub a lot recently and it turns out everyone here is right. There are actually a lot of virgins (involuntary celibate types) and just general low value people on that sub. This is how you know they're low value. The women are mostly high N count whores and radical feminists (code for ugly females). The men are either virgins (involuntary incelibate types) or a cuck type (someone who settles for old roastie or is in a polyamorous agreement).

I've been lurking that sub a lot recently and it turns out everyone here is right. There are actually a lot of virgins (involuntary celibate types) and just general low value people on that sub. This is how you know they're low value. The women are mostly high N count whores and radical feminists (code for ugly females). The men are either virgins (involuntary incelibate types) or a cuck type (someone who settles for old roastie or is in a polyamorous agreement).
Yep, most guys there are dating rainbow haired landwhales, trannies or are virgins.

My favorite incels in denial sub is AMA it’s full of “I’m a virgin but not incel because I’m not misogynistic” posts.

We need a rebranding. Maybe invent a bunch of factions to confuse normalfags.
Oh, you are telling you are virgin, but not incel? No, no, no. You are just from that group of incels.
Maybe this may they finally will understand the definition.

it’s almost like elaborate satire

Incel is the most misused work nowadays

Incel is the individual that has comes to terms with reality, and accepts this is what it is. Even if you were to ascend the important years are already far behind, and youve taken the blackpill.

Better based incel than cuck virgin

Just Lmao at that thread
Screenshot 20190806 123005 Reddit

Screenshot 20190806 123028 Reddit

Screenshot 20190806 123159 Reddit

We are literally the same age, only 1 of us knows why we're a "19YO supervirgin", the other acts other virgins for advice.

Sidenote: I deliberately didnt add his picture, but he mogs me so he has a better chance.

too much soy even in title

one of the funniest things to do is to go onto depression or anxiety groups on facebook and complain about inceldom

like they are more hostile than inceltears

I may be a 40 year old virgin but at least im not a filthy inkwell

IT bend the meaning of word 'incel' into whole another dimension lol. they assign whole set of personality traits with that word, while it essentially means very little. it's a broad term, you can be cucklord IT member or edgelord incels.co member, you are still an incel kurwa