Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I'm a virgin but I'm not an Incel"

niggas actin like incel is a political party

“I’m starving to death but I’m not hungry”

That’s pretty much how I see it tbh.

low iq, i want to purify his mind with the blackpill

incels = modern
648ef4c1-c8dd-4cc0-8321-8e0fa70bb0b7-large16x9_a59b1a8c76804b47a1b2413d17b85a21140714_swastika_405.jpg

they are pure copers,coping with bluepill

JFL at this cuck submitting his cucked article to a wymynn website in order to get their approval.

@iKillCucks how shall we dispose of this waste of oxygen

"I'm a 27 year old permavirgin, but at least I blame myself, haha stupid inkels"

And once you blamed yourself, what happens next? Foids will see how self-aware you are and pityfuck you? Blaming yourself is part of the coping strategy? What’s the point in blaming yourself? Are you able to improve your look or not?

Blaming yourself is only useful when you have rooms for improvement, but if you are an incel, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Blaming women is natural and legitimate, they are the main reason why we are suffering. Yes, also our stupid mothers are to blame.

And once you blamed yourself, what happens next? Foids will see how self-aware you are and pityfuck you? Blaming yourself is part of the coping strategy? What’s the point in blaming yourself? Are you able to improve your look or not?

Blaming yourself is only useful when you have rooms for improvement, but if you are an incel, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Blaming women is natural and legitimate, they are the main reason why we are suffering. Yes, also our stupid mothers are to blame.
This is why don't shave, grow my hair, grow my fingernails until they break off, drink myself to oblivion every day and just generally don't give a fuck. As at the end of the day I'm a 5 foot 4 NEETbuxxing fuck ugly manlet with a micropenis, and no amount of showers or haircuts or "Just dress better bro" is EVER gonna change that.

I'm happy enough being me and everyone else can eat shit :feelskek:

This reads like IT fanfic. He includes all the usual points after stating that he's ethnik shit that grew up with archaic social standards that encouraged no sex until marriage.

"radicalization of white men and boys have turned deadly "
"the profile of the incels, heterosexual men who blame everyone else for their virginity"

Pretending this persona isn't going to get you laid, bro.

Women expect you to die a virgin, blaming yourself is such a retarded low IQ cope that I will never understand it

They try so bad to not be us

"Being an old virgin sucks, but still much better than being a bigot."

that's your quote of 2019 right there, give that another good read and savor it. it's like

i may not ever have a family or romance, but hey, i'm not bigoted the way our (((betters))) warn us not to be. all's well that ends well!

Incel: man who wants to be in a relationship or have sex but cannot usually due to mental illnesses or ugliness

Therefore he IS an incel and most people irl and on IT are incels

JFL at this cuck submitting his cucked article to a wymynn website in order to get their approval.

@iKillCucks how shall we dispose of this waste of oxygen
The brazing bull

Mario writes opinion pieces for The Jakarta Post and is working on some other online projects and was featured in Guardian Football and SBS Radio. His dream job is still teaching High School History by day and writing for feminism by night.

Cucked and bluepilled

So his cope is that he at least is (((better than us)))

When I moved my social circle from Christians to feminists, my worries about being a virgin deepened. Many feminists I know are sexually active, whether they are women or gay men. Many progressive heterosexual men in Indonesia are also married or live together with their partners.
He was so desperate he became a grown ass cuck soyboy to get a bit of women validation

Mario writes opinion pieces for The Jakarta Post and is working on some other online projects and was featured in Guardian Football and SBS Radio. His dream job is still teaching High School History by day and writing for feminism by night.
Now i feel 90% less pathetic about my situation knowing some faggot spent 1/4 of his life span defending misandry for the sex he never got and never will :lul::lul::lul:

So his cope is that he at least is (((better than us)))

He was so desperate he became a grown ass cuck soyboy to get a bit of women validation
:feelskek:

Now i feel 90% less pathetic about my situation knowing some faggot spent 1/4 of his life span defending misandry for the sex he never got and never will :lul::lul::lul:

Fucking distancing cocksuckers we're in the same bag dickheads.

JFL

Normies think incels are just “misogynists” and nothing more.

This Ethniccel Soyboy is 36 years old and has been desperate to lose his virginity for years, yet he claims NOT to be an Incel. He's overdosing on Bluepills.

https://magdalene.co/news-1754-a-virgin-at-36-but-never-an-‘incel’.html

“I’m starving to death but I’m not hungry”

That’s pretty much how I see it tbh.
incels = modern
648ef4c1-c8dd-4cc0-8321-8e0fa70bb0b7-large16x9_a59b1a8c76804b47a1b2413d17b85a21140714_swastika_405.jpg
This reads like IT fanfic. He includes all the usual points after stating that he's ethnik shit that grew up with archaic social standards that encouraged no sex until marriage.

"radicalization of white men and boys have turned deadly "
"the profile of the incels, heterosexual men who blame everyone else for their virginity"

Pretending this persona isn't going to get you laid, bro.
Stakhnovite Stock Character / Straw Man of the "perfect Involuntary Celibate male". Yawn.
JFL

Normies think incels are just “misogynists” and nothing more.
Incel: man who wants to be in a relationship or have sex but cannot usually due to mental illnesses or ugliness

Therefore he IS an incel and most people irl and on IT are incels
https://incels.is/threads/jfl-good-night-white-knight-hello-it-game-over.101163/#post-1985032

Last edited:
Do these people not understand basic language?

A 30+ year old virgin is an INvoluntary CELibate by definition.

>I don't have a roof to sleep under, but I'm not homeless
>I don't have any money, but I'm not poor
>I'm starving to death, but I'm not hungry
>I don't have a single hair on my scalp, but I'm not bald
>I'm 5'5 but I'm not a manlet
>I'm on food stamps but I'm not on welfare
>I'm Jeremy Meeks and I'm an incel :feelskek:

JFL @ the nonsensical contradictions and low-IQ of these cunts.

Why do incels in denial reject the only community that understands them? They would spit in the face of their own people and then run into the arms of those who hate them.

"I'm have all these weird bumps on me and I'm dying, but I don't have the plague, only misogynists get plague..."

I let my wife fuck numerous guys but I am not a cuckold, because my wife's boyfriend does not humiliate me.

JFL. This guy's delusion is off the scale.

his celibacy is totally voluntary even though he's desperately trying to not be celibate anymore but can't seem to be successful at it... voluntarily though. I bet he goes around purposely disrespecting women and having a bad personality to maintain his celibacy.