Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m a victim.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m a victim and guess what? I will consider myself one until a female comes and helps me out on my needs and the reason I am the victim is because the majority of females are selfish and don’t want to help us lonely men out. Some of you know that a month back or more that I messaged some girl on Snapchat who I know from my town in real life, offering her to cuddle with me and she ignored me. I ended up blocking her because pointless keeping in contact with a female who is too selfish to help a victim out. I would actually have respect for her if she was a nice person instead of a typical female that only cares about herself but I can’t respect women that won’t even bother to help me out. Females are cheating me and it’s hurting me everyday. I will only stop considering myself a victim if a female comes and helps me out, like I said. I can’t deal with being a victim anymore and it’s really getting to my head and driving me insane. Almost all women are like that.

Last edited:
Hi IT, succ my peen. :)

Almost my ass. My mother doesnt even hug me.

Me after posting 90 threads in a day

Jfl only women are allowed to be victums

Like the topic title says, I’m a victim and guess what? I will consider myself one until a female comes and helps me out on my needs and the reason I am the victim is because the majority of females are selfish and don’t want to help us lonely men out. Some of you know that a month back or more that I messaged some girl on Snapchat who I know from my town in real life, offering her to cuddle with me and she ignored me. I ended up blocking her because pointless keeping in contact with a female who is too selfish to help a victim out. I would actually have respect for her if she was a nice person instead of a typical female that only cares about herself but I can’t respect women that won’t even bother to help me out. Females are cheating me and it’s hurting me everyday. I will only stop considering myself a victim if a female comes and helps me out, like I said. I can’t deal with being a victim anymore and it’s really getting to my head and driving me insane. Almost all women are like that.

nobody owes you anything , so do you and so do females , yet man are pandering to them till oblivion and cant stop helping them

ridiculous

Watch this get posted onto IT.

Watch this get posted onto IT.
I’m expecting it but fuck what faggots from IT think of me. Probably just cherry picking for up votes and praise.

Only foids will be perceived as victims, no one gives a shit about our plight and this will never change because there are too many cucks