Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m a unique type of mentalcel.. I have Tourette’s Syndrome (on top of several other death sentences) .. AMA

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I’ve never mentioned it here. You guys know me as the Norwood 3 manlet. Both death sentences in their own right. I have anothe death sentence that I’ve had since birth. tourette’s syndrome. It’s hereditary. Every male in my dad’s lineage has it. My brother has it. Mom was just soooo high IQ she let a babyfaced 5’7” manlet with Tourette’s syndrome impregnate her. And she had very high SMV when she was younger... she could’ve easily got any 6’4” non-Tourette’s guy she wanted.. but nooooo it had to be my dad that she even admitted she’s never loved... She saw it was hereditary, that I was suffering and missing out on my youth because of it, and she went on to have more kids with him. Genius. Oh and in the case of Tourette’s, only sons get it. Daughters don’t. Just wonderful. My sister is just fine and she’s out there in the world being young, happy, and living the Instagram life.

Imagine being 1st percentile in height and frame in your school. Every other male can kill you easily. Imagine also having Tourette’s on top of this. And imagine being beaten and abused at home that you never even develop social skills and your brain stops naturally progressing from the trauma so you never can become NT and never learn to socialize.. that’s me. That’s been my pain since birth..

AMA

Edit: we Don’t have the extreme form of Tourette’s where we yell out obscenities. We have vocal and motor tics. My dad makes involuntary body movements, sometimes large movements. It’s very obvious when you see it. Like he’s spazzing out. Definitely nothing mild like muscle spasms. Very pronounced movements. My brother and I have both motor and vocal tics. We do all the same body movements, and also have involuntary sounds we make that get really fucking loud sometimes. Thankfully his is far more mild, not even noticeable. I’m the one that’s really fucked. Every person I talk to for more than 5 minutes asks me about it . It makes me want to die when people point it out or ask me about it. I spend so much time being alone that I forget about it. Then I’m constantly reminded of where I stand in the world. I’m just that retard that makes weird noises and twitches. My tics alternate, and are seasonal. Winter is hell. There’s always a 2-3 week period sometime in the winter where my tics are so severe, that I just want to be in a coma for those few weeks and let it pass. It gets so uncomfortable when I can barely go on the internet cause my head is twitching and I’m clicking my teeth hard af, making sounds, and no amount of it is enough to relieve me and make the urge go away. It’s so frustrating. Tics are like breathing. I can suppress it but only for a few seconds then I have to let it out. It’s like holding my breath. But for that 2-3 weeks in the winter, letting my tics out is like breathing but not getting the satisfaction of taking that breath and feeling like you didn’t JUST breathe so the craving to let it out becomes greater and greater, and sometimes the ticcing part of my body locks up and I can’t even complete the tic.. that’s when it’s hell

Stress makes it exponentially worse. And it’s been shown that I some cases, NOT having stress in childhood can make the tics subside forever and cure the boy. NOPE I had to have an extremely stressful childhood.. just great .. just fucking great. I love this life.

Last edited:
How did your father get your mom if he had tourette ? Arranged Marriage

I am asking the reason of this.
He’s abusive with complete scum character. They’re divorced now. Basically my dad would go out into the world, get emasculated, and come home and beat his wife and kids to feel strong. Would often tell us we’re worth less than the dirt underneath others’ fingernails. Didn’t care one bit about how hell my life was at school. Put me and my mom through so much. Nut hugs alpha males to get on their good side and sides with everybody that sided against his family.

None of this would have happened if he was tall. When I was a kid, I remember the first time I saw how other adults treated him. Everything started to make sense to me. He was a broken man. Just a boy that wanted to be accepted and never was.

But he’s a truly despicable person. Best way I can describe it is that his actions are almost meme-like.

He also denies that he has Tourette’s and that he passed it on to his sons. But if you talk to him for 1 minute, it becomes obvious.

My mom said that at one point in the beginning of their marriage, she liked him.. but I doubt that too. I think she’s telling herself that to rationalize 20+ years of marriage so it seems like it was worth something and not a total mistake. Otherwise she’d have to accept that she also missed out on her life. I think she was just getting old and wanted to hurry up and settle down. I don’t know why she didn’t marry a tall GL guy when she was young. She had extremely high SMV
How did your father get your mom if he had tourette ? Arranged Marriage
They’re from the Middle East. I truly have no idea.

how bad is your tourettes bro?

>Imagine being 1st percentile in height and frame in your school. Every other male can kill you easily. Imagine also having Tourette’s on top of this.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Seriously, are your parents related to each other? I think you need to find out.

how bad is your tourettes bro?
Updated the OP talking about severity. I have it the worst in my family. It’s not extreme Tourette’s. I don’t yell out words. Instead I have craving for motor and vocal tics (just making sounds) and sometimes I freeze up and can’t complete the tic or can’t get a certain word out. Those episodes last 2-3 weeks out of the whole year then I’m back to just having regular Tics.

With all due respect Tourettes is hilarious tbh. I'd be your friend.

People at school have bullied me by saying I have Tourette's even though I don't even have it. Can't imagine actually living with it though. Over.

Try making your Tourettes worse and Qballmaxx: