Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a true baldcel

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
From my 17 to 18 years old, I literally lost all my hair. Yes in a just span of a year. Tried many things and doctor's couldn't help. Not only just doctors but also my family couldn't understand why this happened to me.

I got full bald at 18 years. This was the last blow in my self esteem.

I'm into spiritual practices (i'm buddhist), like meditation, and some cousins till today believe that I've shaved my hair because of it. But no, my hair literraly droped out.

That's why I'm the buddhacel.

Edit: And ironically I've a lot of hair in all of my body, I'm like an ape. Life trolled me.

A strange coincidence. Sucks.

I'm kinda jealous, you don't need to shave regularly
Did it affect eyebrows and shit as well?

what about facial hair? can you grow it very easily?

I feel you man, try to stay positive. Balding is death sentence.

what about facial hair? can you grow it very easily?

Yes I have it a lot, but I don't like, need to shave each 3 days to not appear like a terrorist.

It is over buddy boyo. Its over if you go bald before the age of 30

Bald is just one thing from many other that destroyed my self esteem. But as I said, this was the last blow.

Happened to my bro too. He had to settle for a foreign landwhale.

Bald is just one thing from many other that destroyed my self esteem. But as I said, this was the last blow.
My hair is everything i have rn, i love it.
I would kill myselfif i go bald.

I would rope if i go bald. My hair is the only good thing on my body.

I would rope if i go bald. My hair is the only good thing on my body.

584.jpg

I went completely bald 2 years ago (i was 22) and it was a striking blow to my self-esteem. My face looks weird and ugly without hair. Also, it makes my nose look way bigger than what it actually is. Without hair i look like an absolute creep in his mid 30's and people (specially women) clearly steer away from me (and flinch) everytime i pass trough them on the streets (when i had hair they just ignored and i liked things that way). I tried beardcoping because i have strong beard genes but it still looks way worse than when i had hair.
Even tough i'm 1.85m (6'1 ft for hamburgers) it's all over... (not just because of my looks tough)

I don't know what to say tbh

From my 17 to 18 years old, I literally lost all my hair. Yes in a just span of a year. Tried many things and doctor's couldn't help. Not only just doctors but also my family couldn't understand why this happened to me.

I'm into spiritual practices (i'm buddhist), like meditation, and some cousins till today believe that I've shaved my hair because of it. But no, my hair literraly droped out.

Edit: And ironically I've a lot of hair in all of my body, I'm like an ape. Life trolled me.

no offense, but I don't believe it's possible to be bald at 18

I've never seen anyone that bad before

Balding always finds it's way.

I'm into spiritual practices (i'm buddhist), like meditation, and some cousins till today believe that I've shaved my hair because of it.
Just pretend that you shaved it for statusmaxx with buddhist girls

I know it's hard to believe, also my cousins thought I've shaved my hair. Just after five years they perceived that I really got bald.

if youre white its not completely over. balding white> NW 0 shitskin

I'm into spiritual practices (i'm buddhist), like meditation, and some cousins till today believe that I've shaved my hair because of it.
Good cope tbh. Alot of the cucks on r/bald say to tell people you "chose to shave your head because you like it!" :soy:

Good cope tbh. Alot of the cucks on r/bald say to tell people you "chose to shave your head"
In fact, this is a not a cope. I have many copes, like hanging out with my friends, games, gym and mcdonalds. What I want in meditation is my true salvation from this world.

In fact, this is a not a cope. I have many copes, like hanging out with my friends, games, gym and mcdonalds. What I want in meditation is my true salvation from this world.
I know. I'm just saying that at least people think it's something you chose. They don't know the truth.

I know. I'm just saying that at least people think it's something you chose. They don't know the truth.
I think they know the truth, my family and some friends always ask why I don't have a girlfriend. But they don't say the truth maybe because they don't want me embarrassed.

I think they know the truth, my family and some friends always ask why I don't have a girlfriend. But they don't say the truth maybe because they don't want me embarrassed.
I was referring to your norwooding. At least they aren't actively making fun of you. Alot of normies are baffled at the existence of inceldom.

I know it's hard to believe, also my cousins thought I've shaved my hair. Just after five years they perceived that I really got bald.

that sucks man, you have is worse than all of us

Truly a fate worse than death has beget you, may your hair follicles be in a better place now.
:feelshehe:

balding is a literal death sentence

young men losing their hair is a cruel, sick joke

Wait, was that normal male pattern baldness? It usually doesn't work that fast...

Wait, was that normal male pattern baldness? It usually doesn't work that fast...

Till today nobody knows what is, but all my father family was bald and also all my mother family was bald. And I'm a only child lol

nah it is legit although rare. go to hairlosstalk and you ll see manyy bald subhumans.

in my uni course i knew some people noticably balding at 18 one of them was diffuse norwood 7 but had a chad face and was really tall

You are not alone tbh tbh...

"Just comb it over and no-one will ever know bro" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

take out a loan and get a hair transplant

Pure genetic garbage. Sorry OP.

Got you beat bro... the Norwood Reaper performed his finish combo on me between 16-17...

The only thing you can do after going bald is to hop on a bunch of powerful anabolics and go full freak mode.
Become the one punch cel.