Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m a troon and I’m sick of the trans cult. I admit that trans women are men.

then he gets told that he never truly was trans and that all his problems are his own fault

pretty common story on r/detrans

But I don't cross boundaries because I realise that women are actual people.

He's worse than trannies who demand you accept they're women. At least trannies are harming women and usurping their victim status, and threatening their many privileges.

And yet, this fag chose to agree with foids rather than incels. Imagine if someone from this forum had to say the same thing to him, and his reaction. Just about every other idea or concept in this gynocentric world should be pre-validated by mommy to become legit it almost seems.

What not passing does to a m(t)f:feelskek:.

He's worse than trannies who demand you accept they're women. At least trannies are harming women and usurping their victim status, and threatening their many privileges.
this, if anything I hate this faggot even more than regular trannies just because he's a tranny faggot and sides with a certain extremist group of foids. He went all the way with foid worship and gynocentrism.

I hate how they don't treat gender dysphoria like any other mental illness. I hate how they champion this degeneracy, which probably got a lot worse because men keep eating plastic, which converts their test into estrogen, which destroys them from the inside out. Trust they won't fix this cause for one; it would actually help men.

"no, you guys can't get foid's privileges even by transitioning, those are still reserved for real foids who are my overlords, please forgive me if I ever upset you by trying to cheat the system my queens, i shall know my place"

Pathetic troon cuck sorry ass piece of shit.

"no, you guys can't get foid's privileges even by transitioning, those are still reserved for real foids who are my overlords, please forgive me if I ever upset you by trying to cheat the system my queens, i shall know my place"

Pathetic troon cuck sorry ass piece of shit.
Lol.

He reminds me of incels who constantly pander to women and normies. No matter how much you grovel to feminists, they will never respect us or try to understand our challenges. Our happiness is an afront to them.

He reminds me of incels who constantly pander to women and normies. No matter how much you grovel to feminists, they will never respect us or try to understand our challenges. Our happiness is an afront to them.

Didn't end well for the woman that tried to detract Travis' happiness

Appeasing zealots never works. Never apologise, never appease, never care about what they say or think.

he's frustrated because people don't automatically treat him like a Stacy when he transitioned

I hate how they don't treat gender dysphoria like any other mental illness. I hate how they champion this degeneracy, which probably got a lot worse because men keep eating plastic, which converts their test into estrogen, which destroys them from the inside out. Trust they won't fix this cause for one; it would actually help men.
Should electroshock treatment. (Yes, it's an actual therapy)