Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a terrible soncel.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
1. I never finished high school, so I don't really have a future career, not to mention I'll always be far behind no matter what.
2. Sitting smoking weed all day, whenever I can get it.
3. Don't work anymore, so no more independent income. Rely heavily on my mom
4. Mom has called police on me, multiple times, mostly because she wanted me gone.
5. High School. In grade 8, instead of doing a second year at middle school, I had went to a high school back then. Important thing was, I had actually gotten solid marks(averaged mid 70s to high eighties), wish I could have earned those marks in grade 9 and throughout. Atleast my mom wouldn't have that to feel shitty about and use against me.
6. Not paying my own bills.
7. Don't have my own car or cars im paying for. (Huge carcel. Kinda shit at driving standard though, so i get discouraged. It's a big reason I wanted to start at least wageslaving again.
8. Really terribly wasted 4 years of High School. In my countries hs system, there's 3 academic/postsecondary streams you can take. 1. Locally Developed/Workplace courses. With taking these courses after hs you can literally just go flip burgers at bk or McDonalds. These courses are for the intellectually deficient. In hs I had started off with the second stream I'm about to list, but had failed that level math in grade 9 and said fuck it. Regrettably found myself in these courses right away. Fucked up hard. 2. Community College stream. With these you can go to community college lol. But yeah programs are usually 2 years here. Depending on the type of program, 2-3 years. Average level smarts people take these throughout.
3. University stream. Smart ppl take these courses. I wanted to get into these if I could. Was playing football at the time. Wanted to go the next level. But yeah programs are usually 4 years. Depending on major and stuff.
But I understand why my mom is upset with how I turnt out. I had high hopes for myself too, but I never did what I need to do be successful. It's just very hard in this situation she brought me in. Why do this shit in school when I'm probably gonna rope soon anyways. And I was spoiled, I have an older brother that has 7 year old daughter, he was raised differently though. My mom never called police on him for anything like with me constantly, and he worked for what he wanted. Only the foids he was fucking did at times. But idk fuck this shit i was brought into man, maybe if once I had a foid I'd maybe want do more school wise and stuff, have shit to look forward, something to wake in the morning for.

Rotting will make you feel like shit. If we lived in a pre-industrial society and you were starving because you didn't want to work, you'll see exactly how important your life is. It is when you rush your ass to make the pain from hunger go away.

it's over
Never began.

It must be freeing to have no expectations for yourself.